Survivor Predictions for 4/11

SOLIANTU IS MADE OF PEOPLE!!!

Dinsdale said:

Although it’s on my site, I don’t actually think it will happen. :slight_smile:

I think it’s more likely that Tammy, Robert, and/or Zoe will get tired of John’s “I’m the leader” routine and pull in Paschal/Neleh to form a different original Rotu alliance. Hell, Vee might even fit in there somewhere, but Sean won’t.

Then again, Tammy (at least – perhaps the others as well) may realize her best bet is to face John in the final two, and thus may want to stick with him.

Hi, I’m Munch, and I thought that Rob nearly redeemed himself this week. Okay, he’s still an idiot, but I thought confronting Zoe in front of Kathy about wanting to vote for Kathy was brilliant. And confronting John in front of everyone was also a good move. Too bad he didn’t follow through on it.

I’m trying to think of a scenario where giving your immunity to someone could be helpful. If Kathy had given the necklace to Rob, what would have happened? Everyone shift their votes to Kathy? I dunno. I think it could throw a real wrench into the works, and break up an alliance solely through confusion - “Now who the hell do we vote for?”

Slightly OT…
They’ve been there, what 20, 21 days?
Why can’t Rob grow a beard? All the other guys have nearly full beards at this point, but all he has is that pathetic little goatee-wannabe and a few scraggly moustache hairs.
I know it’s something I learned back in 10th grade biology. Does he not have enough testosterone? :eek: snicker, snicker
What an ass. I’m glad he’s gone.