Survivor's Nudity

Why is it that only the women (usual the finalist) strip for Playboy? Why have none of the guys been asked to strip for Playgirl? I can think of one hottie from survivors gone by (Dr. Sean)

I heard that Gandia was going to strip for Playboy. Infact she referred to herself as the “black Anna Nicole” Granted she was not pretty or had a body that would knock your socks off. So you can’t use the excuse that they guys do not have “perfect bodies”

Why not give the guys a chance? Remember Coty? He was a hunk a hunk of burning love…a winner even!

Bottom line is the audience to see nude women is about a hundred times larger than the audience to see nude men. A lot of women might say they’d like to see nude pictures of Sean or Cody, but how many would actually go out and buy the magazine?

Also I don’t think Playgirl pays as well as Playboy.

Plus, apparently a large portion (the majority?) of Playgirl subscribers are men, which might discourage the possible models somewhat.

I never heard of this before. Do you have a cite for this?

No cite, but from personal experience working at an adult store - I never, ever, not even once, sold a copy of the magazine Playgirl to a woman. I worked there for a little over a year. Maybe some other clerks sold the magazine to women, but I certainly never did.

Yeah, I don’t think this really needs a cite. It’s pretty well known that Playgirl makes most of its money off gay guys.

But I don’t think that means if you pose for Playgirl that you’re posing for a gay magazine.

I think the guys are just chicken. And as Skip said, it probably doesn’t pay as well, or look as good in your portfolio.

Yeah, I don’t think this really needs a cite. It’s pretty well known that Playgirl makes most of its money off gay guys.

But I don’t think that means if you pose for Playgirl that you’re posing for a gay magazine.

I think the guys are just chicken. And as Skip said, it probably doesn’t pay as well, or look as good in your portfolio.