Swedish Girl "Rescued" from ISIS

You’ve got it backwards. Republicans are all evil NRA members who cling to their bibles and guns. They’ll be the ones shooting up the Democratic primary.

That seems a little…extreme.

Then you wouldn’t
Have to say
That you love me
Cause I’d already know

In my opinion, Sun Chips work quite nicely as well.

What if she did join ISIS for real and have second thoughts? Why does that matter? Shouldn’t we be the more compassionate side here? “Maybe the West isn’t so bad” and all that shit.

Or are you thinking she’s a sleeper agent?

I don’t know why so many are getting on Chihuahua’s case. The girl in the article is a complete idiot. I doubt putting a bullet in her skull would affect her. It would just rattle around. Sweden may actually be worse off for getting her back.

She stopped attending school at 14 !

What the hell kind of stupid parents does this girl have anyway? Aren’t there requirements there, to stay in school past that age?

How can you imagine a bored 14yr old girl, not in school, is going to do anything but get into trouble, of one stripe or another?

They should charge her parents with a crime, in my opinion.

Allah Akbar
There I go again
I-SIS
How can I resist you?

You should be thrilled most people object to shooting idiots.

Why?

Ooo! Ooo! Mista Kottah!

Especially stupid ones!

The comfort of company?

That’s ISSI.

“You’re always on about it, morning, noon, and night. ‘Will the girls like this, will the girls like that? Is it too big, is it too small?’”

Stranger

Next thread: Most shaggable member of ISSI

Dear Chihuahua: I can relate.

Amongst my four dogs, the chihuahua is by far the dumbest. There must be something to that.

But a Google search turns up ISSI as Integrated Science Solutions, Inc., described as “an award-winning small woman-owned business providing professional and project management services”

So now I’m confused. Is ISSI a small business owned by a woman, or a regular-sized business owned by a small woman? And does size really matter here?

Yeah, you two are muy simpatico.

Both at the same wavelength, or both likable?