Swedish Girl "Rescued" from ISIS

I’m not gonna speak for John Mace, but it’s definitely not the latter.

Perhaps a fake company reference to ABBA, which also has a similar vowel1-consonant1-consonant1-vowel1 name.

It does if you want to figure out if you’re a huge-ass man or a huge ass-man.

Hey buddy. Take a look at the OP. He’s all yours. Enjoy your soul mate.

Sounds like that little girl-child really is naive / stupid. I don’t think this has been mentioned yet in this thread: Quote from the article linked in the OP:

That’s hard to believe.

Maybe this’ll be Björn’s time to shine.

Why is it hard to believe that a 16-year old northern European girl who dropped out of school at 14 doesn’t know anything about current events in the Middle East?

Because, by her account, her boyfriend watched ISIS videos all the time. Not that it matters. She’s stupid and things like living among savages in a distant land that she sees in videos would not weigh on her rudimentary decision making processes as much as being with her boyfriend who knocked her up.

Well, it wasn’t in mine. Why would it be? Just because she’s Swedish? Because you assume she’s been force-married, raped, or something?

I think the responsibility of parents in the behaviour of their children is vastly exaggerated. Too many examples of families where some children turn to be perfectly fine and one end up an awful person, or runs endlessly into all sorts of troubles. I wouldn’t assume the parents have done anything wrong without some elements showing it.

I’ve no difficulty at all believing that a 14 yo middle-school dropout can be utterly clueless.

I’m not a Republican. Anyone who drinks the Kool-Aid of either party is a retard and should not be allowed to vote. I’m registered independent because I actually use my brain and pay attention to what the lying whore politicians are doing.

mmhmm… this is exactly what we would expect a Republican to say.

They let their child drop out of school at 14yrs! In Sweden the law requires your child attend till 16yrs. I’m not talking about making them responsible for her poor choices, only their own.

AND she, by her own admission, spent her days watching ISIS videos with her boyfriend!

What kind of parents are these?

No, we should not forgive people who choose to join genocidal rape cults. If the KKK was still more than a bunch of has-beens, it would be like if somebody travelled to the US for the specific purpose of joining a group which spends its time murdering black people - even if they quit and leave because they hate the weather, they’re still horrible people.

Ah, so then they have no reason to try and come back and might as well try to kill people. Brilliant.

I guess vengeance is more important. I mean, you just said you’d kill a former KKK member, so why should I be surprised? It’s not like you haven’t shown yourself to be awful in multiple threads.

But I didn’t think you’d go full Trump.

And welcome to my ignore list. I don’t know why I put it off for so long.

Oh dear. If only I had joined a genocidal cult hellbent on murdering all who followed a religion other than my own, then BigT might be willing to forgive me.

Are you asserting that the 37% of American who identify as Independents are truly Republicans?

And thus the nation is roughly 67% Republican/30% Democrat?

Or are your mind-reading skills just particularly potent with this one poster?

Well, apparently in this case, it’s a whoosh.

Can I just choose NOT to put a bullet through a 16 yo girl, as long as she’s not actively trying to kill or harm me personally (or my family)?

It just seems like a really bad habit to start.

Yeah the solution to a problem group is almost never “put a bullet into each and every one of them”. It’s a lot easier to convince them to stop being a member of the group in some way. We didn’t put a bullet into each and every Nazi, by the time we linked up with the Russkis at the Elbe they were begging us to let them stop being Nazis and surrendering en masse.

It seems very foolish to not allow enemy soldiers to surrender. I’m sure she needs to spend some time in prison for violating various Swedish laws. But convincing one Daesh member to surrender gets you twice as far as killing a Daesh member, if your goal is to get rid of Daesh.

Why do you hate America?

Regards,
Shodan

PS -

They came for the Jews, and I said nothing, because I was not a Jew.

They came for the Catholics, and I said nothing, because I was not a Catholic.

They came for the liberals, and I said nothing, because I was not a liberal.

Then everything was fine.