Sweet Zombie Jesus! - possibility for direct-to-DVD Futurama?

If you google “Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection”, you’ll find it all over the net, including an official listing on Fox UK.

You can order it at Barnes and Noble

There doesn’t seem to be a reason to buy ‘Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection’ if you already have the season sets.

I will buy any new Futurama that comes along. This is the show that Fox should have revived.

Just curious, when was there some to being with?

There was none. The hippy episode, the naked conga line, and the scene with Fry, Leela, and Amy in the steam room were all quite important, and not the least bit gratuitous.

I recall quite alot of scantily clad Amy, some nude-but-obscured Amy…all of which was clearly central to the plot, but I can’t say I recall any actual non-PG rated Amy nudity. Thought that perhaps he was refering to an existing DVD, or other medium, out there that was free of the FCC mob.

There is however, some X-Rated Family Guy out there, which was produced as an in-house gag, that has migrated to the net.

The important thing is that there should be more Amy Wong nudity. Or the federal judges will have won.

This is great. I was so worried that I was the only perv who was turned on by Amy Wong…

If Fox doesn’t come through for us on this, then they can bite MY shiny metal ass.

I’ll hope, but like others I’ll maintain an even keel until I see incontrovertible proof.

You guys obviously have your heads up your collective shiny metal asses. Leela is the hot one.

No one loses when Amy Wong (or Leela) is naked.

I think this has a slightly better chance of happening than not happening. A barely, slightly better chance. How often does Fox turn down the chance to make some extra change? Sure, it’s losing money with Arrested Development, but Fox was probably going receive fart bombs in the mail if that wasn’t renewed.

Futurama can be very profitable.

Some day you’ll buy it, The Robot Collection.
The meatbags, the mutants and me
All of is in New New York.

I’m going to get my own DVD set, with Blackjack! and Hookers! In fact, forget the DVD set!

I hope it happens, but I won’t be getting my hopes up too high.

I might have agreed with you, when I though she was some kinda alien, but she is know to be a mutated-americans, and upstanding citizens just don’t mix with mutants, here in the year 3003. Cisco, you have been reported to the police. :slight_smile:

Besides, leave here to Fry, you greedy bastard. :smiley:

Bravo! Exactly what I would have said, if I’d thought of it.

Have you seen the sig I almost never use?

It showed up in preview. :confused:

Billy West (aka Fry) confirms it!

(emphasis and coloring mine)