Sweet Zombie Jesus! - possibility for direct-to-DVD Futurama?

Fan website story

Is Fox trying to redeem itself?

Please, please, please, let it be true!!

Good news, everyone! [/Farnsworth] :smiley:

YAAY!!!

Direct to DVD? Does this mean we’ll get more gratuitous Amy Wong nudity?

I’m sorry, but there’s nothing gratuitous about Amy Wong being nekkid, it is vitally important for the continued health and safety of this nation that she is nekkid. To do anything less, means that the terrorists have won.

and won big :smiley:

Link is Slashdotted.

:smack:

From before it crashed

Excellent news, if it happens, but I’m still not buying the Robot Collection.

–Cliffy

P.S. I despise the co-opting of the word “fresh” to decribe new tv shows or episodes thereof. Carry on.

One big what? :confused:

Oh. Your. God.

I am so pumped if this turns out to be true!

But why do I have this nagging feeling that getting our hopes up just means we’ll later be feeling seriously boned?

It’ll be cool if it happens, but I’m not getting my hopes up until I see something official.

Sweet manatee of Galilee!

Sweet three toed sloth of ice planet hoth!

If this actually happens, then woo-hoo! But, Fox loves to torment Futurama fans, so I’m not getting my hopes too high.

We probably couldn’t be able to make out all the details. Our low-quality Stupid Age TV sets probably couldn’t even make out her obscene tattoo!

I wish they’d bring back Family Guy instead!

[sub]Sorry.[/sub]

<slaps watsonwil with wet trout >

Oh my various gods!

Sweet…something…of somewhere…

Are they talking like a 90 minute movie? Or something like a season’s worth of regular length eps?

The OP’s link mentions it, but I can’t find any evidence at Amazon.com that “Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection” exists or will exist.