Takin' CAIR of business. (Islamic militants on our shores)

Citing “hundreds of incidents of verbal abuse,” the wolves in sheep’s clothing over at CAIR are bemoaning a spike in anti-Arab sentiment in the USA.
Hundreds, huh? You want to talk numbers? How about:

This, at the same time a ring of 58 students with detailed information of possible future terror targets were arrested in a fraudelant visa scheme. You don’t like the opinions here? Feeling intimidated? Tough crap. It’s sticks and stones, get over it. Last time I checked, we in the west have a right to free speech. Politically incorrect quotes like: [ul][li]** "Islam is a religion in which God requires you to send your son to die for him.”** Allegedly said by AG John Ashcroft in 2/2002 or[]”Immigrants (who) can’t go through the hassle of becoming a citizen…should stay out of our country…detain them." by (California Student) Andrew Smith writing about illegal immigration in his school paper this May or[]”No Arabs, No Terror.” allegedly seen in downtown Manhattan on a poster.[/ul]Have hurt some feelings in the American-Islamic Relations Council. In my opinion, I could care less about your organization or what your supporters think. [/li]So some people in your community got nasty e-mails or not enough transmission fluid from the auto mechanic? Boo-hoo. My heart just bleeds for you. So no one (with the exception of a few apologists in the EU) condemned quotes like: [ul][li]“We should be conscious of the superiority of our civilization, which consists of a value system that has given people widespread prosperity in those countries that embrace it, and guarantees respect for human rights and religion. This respect certainly does not exist in Islamic countries.” by Mr. Berlusconi, late last September or[]"We already have enough delinquent criminals and terrorists on our territory…why (doesn’t) the United States didn’t take the Palestinians to Guantanamo…where it is holding prisoners from the war in Afghanistan.” by Roberto Calderoni, this week in reference to exiling the Church of the Nativity terrorists to Italy[/ul]You’ll find some westerners in total agreement with the quotes above and others who abhor every word. But whether they agree or disagree, I think you’d have a hard time finding people who would oppose their right to express their thoughts.[/li]Well CAIR, In this country, you have every right to voice your opinions and I have every right to tell you to fuck off and die. I’m very suspicious of your members and your motives. I think if your organization turned that hyper-sensitive microscope inward and did an internal study, you’d find some disturbing facts. [ul][li]Your Chairman, Omar M. Ahmad, believes “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran…should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.” Do us all a favor; take all the orthodox fundamentalists (whether they’re members of the pro Koran, Bible or Torah crowd and go fight it out somewhere else.[]Your deeming the conviction of Omar Abdel Rahman (who planned to blow up New York City landmarks) as “a travesty of justice” and calling it a “hate crime” shows your Anti-American bias and pro-terror agenda.[]Your 1998 demand to remove an “Osama bin Laden as the sworn enemy" billboard in LA after the African embassy bombings because of its’ “offensiveness to Muslims” was bitterly ironic.[]How dare you defend other militant Islamic terrorists, like Mousa Abu Marook (of Hamas) labeling his extradition order “anti-islamic” and “anti-American.”[]You claim to be a “Muslim NAACP." In my opinion, Muslims in the US have no right to even imply commonality between blacks and themselves. African-American ancestors were dragged here in bondage, against their will, segregated and oppressed. Today’s muslim-American community is here voluntarily, in most cases fleeing the despotic oppression of their homeland. If you don’t want to assimilate into your host country’s culture or feel the need to Balkanize yourselves, leave.[/ul][/li]It would be hypocritical of me to call for a silencing of your beliefs, but you morons do a whole hell of a lot more than just release idiotic statements. [ul][li]At least one of your members, Siraj Wahhaj (an un-indicted, co-conspirator in the attempt to blow up New York City monuments) is included on your advisory board. That (according to the Bush doctrine) makes you a terrorist organization.[]Members of your militant group have made death threats to at least two moderate Muslims; Hisham Kabbani & Khalid Durán. Last time I checked, that was a felony here in the states.[/ul][/li]Well, I’ve said my peace, and feel better for it. I’m gonna keep an eye on you and hope the (feared to be accused of profiling) FBI does the same. If I in any way insulted your organization or members, tough shit…I really don’t fucking CAIR.

Hell on Earth for me would be a country where the religious leaders have real legal authority – like Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or the Vatican.

I can say without irony that I’m proud to live in a country that respects the rights of people who hate it.

Interesting, but I would like to read exactly what you are referencing. Unfortunately, the above link doesn’t seem to work.

Apparently JohnBckWLD’s heart has been bleeding so much that he lacked the brainpower to check his links before posting. The first link is nothing but a garbled version of the second mixed up with an SDMB link. The second suffers from an extra bracket. This seems to be the petard that Mr. BckWLD intended to hoist: CAIR

Yeah, you have a right to say what you wish. They, on the other hand, also have the right to call all those whom you quoted above knuckle dragging troglodytes and bemoan their continued wasting of valuable oxygen and foodstuffs. If you’re going to bitch about religious psychotics, bitch about the ones that are harming mosques, synagogues, muslims and jews on either side. Or, barring that, Ann Coulter.