Telephone Sanitizers and Account Execs (forbidden thread for SS Incorrigible)

Astral, check your PMs.

The Cracker is single-use, but can’t be used on themself (being blocked by the Brig).

Oh man. Now we’re up to MULTIPLE unforced Day 1 claims!

It’ll be interesting to see how many claims we have by Dusk.

It’s good to see more back and forth and votes.

I wonder if any officers will use their powers.

ISTM that with all the role claims being thrown around, they should throw someone in the Brig. This will among other things provide for a (temporary) promotion without actually expending the Day’s pro/demotion power.

You’ve played with her before, and you don’t know her gender? Tsk, tsk.

And that, BigT, is why I prefer to use Spivak pronouns – I don’t have to worry about what gender a player is.

I try to use the singular “they”. No need to introduce weird pronouns.

Natlaw has a good point, that I hope the CO and SC follow up on:
“Unvote Drain Bead as I said before better to brig lurker/non-participant than to lynch them.”

That’s one option of the brig. Throw em in the box!

Calling it now: Mahaloth is scum.

I just realized that Hal and Tex as CO and SC can throw somebody in the brig to protect someone, such as Hal himself, from being lynched. My first thought was to lock someone up to disrupt the vote. I had wondered if this would protect from a lynching, but it doesn’t.

I’m pretty sure people in the brig can still be lynched.

I checked. It doesn’t. (You’re just sitting there in the brig, you can’t run away from a lynch mob.)

So if Hal gets lynched, does the Dr report go to Mahaloth or to Inner? Good for Town if it’s the latter.

As I said in a rules clarification, the results of the examination go to whoever is Doctor immediately before the lynch. (In effect, the results and lynch are simultaneous.)

Drain Bead asked to be sub’d, but I don’t do subs. The town probably would’ve been better Brigging them, maybe.

Thing is, Inner is the last person you want in the Engineer’s seat, because then the scum can kill a somewhat-confirmed Townie and prevent a Watcher report with one kill.

Unless the Engineer can watch himself & have the report delivered to his successor?

Nope. Actions are simultaneous unless specifically noted otherwise. So the Engineer would get their report at the same time they get killed. Scum have already asked this question. :slight_smile:

I’m waiting to see how everyone reacts to Idle’s new position.

Assuming yesterDay’s Doc was telling the truth, that makes Idle’s result reliable.

And if the Doc was lying, Scum are in an awesome position.

Neither did I :(.

I did notice she seemed to play it dumb sometimes. Might be her ‘feeding others rope to hang themselves with’ but I don’t recall her advocating such a strategy before.

I would take that bet as well.
I’m actually not that sure about fluiddruid, maybe Stanilaus (expected a bit more from him if town I think) and maybe glowacks (his comments seemed a bit wooly to me as if he was trying to fill his post without actually saying much, but I think that got better at the of the Day).

I think the forced multivote helps participation (more things to argue about) but still the ball needs to start rolling first.
As for Idle new position: not that unsuspected I think from him. I was far from convinced he was scum but kept my vote on him because his continued repetition of “I’m a good town power role, unvote me”.

Also please spoil me :).

:stuck_out_tongue: