Tell us why you will be banned under the new rules

I’m really going to miss posting here.

I will make reference to a certain telemarketer thread, and I will then be bent over and gently caressed.

For Pitting puppies for being so cute and fuzzy wuzzy and neglecting to mention how good they taste in a casserole.

Once there was a place called Camelot, where there was spanking and oral sex…

Hey, I got this card once in Candyland.

And you’d be banned for calling the OP a “blithe, smug twit”. For all I know, you’ll be banned right now for saying that.

As for me; I’ve probably at some point referred to people in the Pit by terms that could be considered insulting.

Careful, this isn’t your diary.

Because I have a really nasty temper, and a really creative way with insults (remember the rusty meat hook with the emu feces?)

:frowning:
Question-is UNfuck you allowed?

Is your private life really that interesting?

Because I refuse to accept that crude vituperation cannot be creative given the proper circumstance.

I am neither blithe nor smug. I am frequently insolent, occasionally hot-headed, uniformly silly, reliably predantic, and formerly guilty of threatening to nuke entire cities from orbit, just to be sure, but I am neither of those things.

I have no defense to the ‘twit’ remark.

Basically there is no Pit anymore. The new rules aren’t minor changes. At the very least the forum description needs to reflect the changes. Actually they’d might as well just shut it down.

I wonder if the intent is to chase the relatively low number of the smart people (with sharp tongues and sharper wit) off in order to get a bigger number of idiots which of course, equals more $$$ for CL. Really, there is nothing broken that needs a fix, I wonder what’s driving it, honestly. Because it’s really a chicken$@|& mother f&$(ing @$$hole thing trying to impose these “rules” on grown people, some of who pay to be here.

I may get banned for that

For gratuitously exploiting a loophole. (Thanks XJETGIRLX!!!)

Fuck me.

Fuck me!!!

fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme

FUCK ME!!

(fuck me)

Fuckez-moi!!!

Ah… fuck. Me.

I can’t handle that personally, but I will be happy to teleport you over a couple of hookers as soon as you specify your gender, hair color, race, body type, and virgin/non-virgin preferences.

All hookers will be over 21, of course, and any virginity consist of surgcally reconstructed hymens. I am not a monster.

Reported. Reported. reportedreportedreported. Reported! (reported). Reportez-vous! Ah…reported.

Report-Ed? I see the beginnings of a new slogan of rebellion.

You’ll pay for this, Superman. Oh, how you’ll pay.

:: prints out invoice ::

To be precise, you’ll pay $98.71 (with tax). I accept Visa & Mastercard, but not Amex and FOR DAMN SURE not Discover.

Or cookies. You can always pay in ginger snaps.

I’m not clear on the new rules, but I suspect I’ll be banned because I often don’t wear pants while posting.

You are using this word incorrectly.

“port” is short for “teleport”, which **Skald **offered to do with the aforementioned hookers.

“report” means “to teleport again”

“reported” is the past tense of “report”

So in your post you informed us that, in the past, you re-teleported something.