Test-dont read.(sorry folks,I already miss the old site!)

So, there’s a way for us to post images now:

Guess we’ll see how that works out.

Inside the edit box, there’s a gear. When you click on it, one of the options is “Hide details”. It gives you tags that hide whatever’s inside. Or you can type them yourself.

The first tag is
[ details=“Whatever the visible word(s) should be”]
Then your hidden text
Then [ /details]
(Take out the space between the bracket and the word “detail”)
And the tags need to be on their own line.

CLICK HERE

This text is hidden

If you reply to any post, hit the little speech bubble and you’ll see how the post was coded.

That’s so fun! A poll in a post! I don’t know how you did the pie chart, but that looks super fun.

ETA: Ah, I see how you did it after I hit the build a poll function. Neat!!!

I started a new thead and couldn’t find a way to put in a poll and missed the edit window to go back and make one. so I still need more practice!

but everybody loves polls and pie charts are COOL! :smile:

Test post so I can try to quote it without adding a hard space.

Will this work?
Seems to.

You could do the same thing with starting a poll in a thread right? Or is there a different procedure since the poll would then be in the first post instead of at the top of the thread?

When things settle down, I’ll have to try that out. I love polls!

Speaking of trying things out, have you tried the SDMB skins (themes)? So far, I’m liking them. They have a familiar feel to them.

Thanks for explaining all these cool new tricks. I’m taking note. I like the spoiler tags, 3 different ways. So fun.

no, not so far, I have only tried two: Sam Simple and Vincent. whoever those guys are!

I agree this can be fun. apparently not everyone is enjoying it, though!

I’m using Sam’s Simple, but I’ve also enjoyed Discourse Classic and Material Design before.
Material Design has a clear delimitation of posts, which is really pleasurable, but Sam’s Simple eliminates the clutter than can render this experience an annoying one.

The guy with the gun, wasn’t it?

A dead guy. Somebody shot him.

You must be a trivia master or something.

NY SD AZ KY
31,314 83 1,384 537

Yeah, being able to use html can come in handy.

Do you not like it here?

Ignore

Another test

ok, ignored

Just testing:

strong textTeststrong text Test Test Test :nerd_face:

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen Ennui — …”

Perhaps, but …