TEST YOURSELF How panic-proof are you?

I scored 89.2, my daily work involves its share of panicky situations.

119.3, and it took me 3:19 to fill in the dots (well, 3:19.19). So, someones’s calculations are off. I did use a phone instead of an alarm clock for the circle thing though.

I suspect I might have broken the machine, since it just gave me a score of 167.2.

Admittedly, after commuting into London every day, nothing can wind me up, but that’s just silly.

Scored 253. I cheated and didn’t do the book thing, though. :smiley: Not gonna hold out a book in my office at arm’s length…being in a cubicle is a close approximation to the alarm test, so I don’t consider that much of a cheat.

2 minutes, 53 seconds on the dot filling…

But dude, after I took the test I went back and changed my answer to a slower time on the dot part and my score went down. Then I changed it to a quicker time and, of course, my score went up. Huh? So if you do it quickly, you’re less prone to panic? Interesting. I would imagine there were a lot of people who took their sweet time on that part considering it went on forever. Click some dots, chill out, click some more, fetch a glass of water, chart your progress and so forth. And this means they’re more panicky bc they took long? Gah.

What made me want to panic is the fact that I took the time to do that whole test and then nothing happened when I clicked the “submit” button. Dammit! I hate broken stuff. Maybe it’s the fact that I use Mozilla instead of IE, or the fact that I have an ad blocker running, but SOMETHING broke that page for me.

I guess I did pretty well, don’t you say?

I took me 4m30s to fill in those godforsaken dots…

I’m actually a little surprised by my score, I usually panic at the drop of a hat.

That dot thing at the end was stupid, I think. What if you had a crappy mouse?

1. Hah! Beat that, y’all. Over four minutes on those stupid dots. using the mouse.

Odd, really, since I score well on IQ tests, and I don’t actually panic in emergencies in real life.

Out of curiosity: I’m not asking this to be mean, but if you’ve grown up in the U.S., how can you not know how many pints are in a gallon?

my wrist hurts from the dots (which still took me between 2 and 3 minutes–I only have a minutes hand) and my bf was sleeping so as I tried to be annoyed with the silence during the section that required that alarm clock buzzing, I did do it in silence.