Test

test

You are envisioning the wrong tree. Those are not tulip poplars. A mature tulip poplar can make a nice shade tree. See?

[quote]
Especially when there are so many other choices [PDF link]

Matter of taste. Tulip poplars have the nice flowers mentioned above. Maples are pretty in the fall. Oaks provide the most shade, but also attract squirrels, which can make pests of themselves.

Tulip poplars are not “true poplars.” I have seen my dad cut tulip poplars back to head-high stumps, with no long-term ill effects. They grow very quickly.

You are envisioning the wrong tree. Those are not tulip poplars. A mature tulip poplar can make a nice shade tree. See?

[quote]

Matter of taste. Tulip poplars have the nice flowers mentioned above. Maples are pretty in the fall. Oaks provide the most shade, but also attract squirrels, which can make pests of themselves.

Tulip poplars are not “true poplars.” I have seen my dad cut tulip poplars back to head-high stumps, with no long-term ill effects. They grow very quickly.

I sent you a PM.

Is anyone in this thread talking to anyone else? Because I’m lost all up in here.

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

Contrapuntal, allow me to clear things up:

[quote]

I hope this helps.

Jeez. A couple of guys can’t have a private discussion of poplars without everybody wanting to eavesdrop. Thread closed.

Gfactor
General Questions Moderator