Testing, 1 2 3

Testing 123

I totally hear that! I am trying to multi quote. [quote=“GreysonCarlisle, post:16, topic:912365”]

looks like the post will be cleared when you hit minimize if all that’s in it are quotes.
[/quote]

yep need to put something in. so it wants me to reply to the multiquotes before reading them all. or it assumes that’s what I want. or something.

anyway, thanks for the help!

ETA: why does it look like that?

Practice makes perfect. :grin:

I don’t know - I have made tons of mistakes so far. I have managed to multi quote properly by selecting the text to be quoted BEFORE clicking the REPLY button. Always check the preview to see your quote will show properly. If it seems to fail, discard it and try again. Like me. :grin:

Woo-hoo! Seems I’m a devotee! :confounded:

More practice makes more perfect. Maybe.

User CP- click on your user name, then click on summary

Testing mentions: @tavalla

sounds like a good plan

I’d hear that about you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does mentioning yourself work? @GreysonCarlisle

ETA: Nope.

@tavalla

It didn’t but I’m just going to try @GreysonCarlisle and see what happens.

That worked.

Got a badge and all.

@JackieLikesVariety and @PlaceboTarget: Those quotes that came out mal-formatted:
Be aware: The [quote] and [/quote] tags MUST be on lines by themselves, and not on the same line with any other text. (This was not required at vBulletin.)

So check your preview, and if the quotes aren’t right, check your quote and /quote tags.

what next will it let me do? :thinking:

There’s quite a bit more than just the Charter Member Group. You can see the Banned list, the Suspended list and lots more.

I’ve always been a paid member, did my membership lapse? Where do re -up. Ugh! I can’t find anything!

I think they’re still working on this aspect. On the other hand, users may be able to turn into members simply by being active (reading, posting, quoting, etc.).

That’s a different kind of member. One is the Discourse name for a TL2, the other is the old SD name for a paying non-Charter Member.

Testing…