Testing, 1 2 3

Testing.

Okay, let’s do some testing. :slight_smile:

This is a quote.

Just want to see what this does. Took me a bit to figure out how to even get in. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess they took away the ‘charter member’ thingy.

It’s just not displayed because you have a custom title. You’re in the Charter Member Group.

Ah, ok. I have to admit, I’m so old this is going to take some getting used too. :slight_smile:

Testing.
:slight_smile:

attempting to multi quote by highlighting, clicking the gray quote button, and then minimizing the “composer panel”
then once I’m at the end of the thread I hit reply and my quotes are not there?

Apparently 2 edits were made to this post, but i can’t figure out how to see the edits. How can we see pre-edited versions? Clicking on the little pencil does nothing for me.

Ok, I think I see what’s going on. You’re using the little down-arrow to minimize? That tends to delete your post. If you can, try clicking on the board outside of the composer panel to minimize it. That should preserve what you’ve put into the composer.

I think that’s been turned off for now. I can see them, but I can’t click on anybody else’s.

clicking outside to minimize it doesn’t work.
but I tried the down arrow thinging again and
this time I see it at the bottom waiting to me maximized again. feels like that wasn’t an option in the “real” thread where I tried it.

but Not sure!

Looks like you got it!

I can multi quote!

Just ran a test, and it looks like the post will be cleared when you hit minimize if all that’s in it are quotes. Typing something will keep that from happening.

OK, type anything? like a place holder. I will try that next time, thank you!!

Multi quote test

I’m still a ‘guest’. Do I need to do something to get my charter member status? I joined
Mar 14, '99. I’m also guessing our member numbers are gone. It was kind of nice being one of the lowest numbers on the board.

I’m not sure where User CP is now, but basically if you don’t want to be a guest and be a member you pay for a subscription. I think it’s like $14 a year (you can pay for 2 year or more as well). You can get a title too the same way. I think it avoids ads and you get a few other things, though I do it mainly to support the board. Hope that helps.