[QUOTE=pseudotriton ruber ruber]
Right, exactly. You would respond to my current OP by bringing up other posts I’ve made in other threads in order to attack my character, and why is that not hijacking and thread-shitting?
[/quote]
Perhaps this was unclear, but I would use the quotes to answer the “Please post something that will serve as evidence that you just don’t, for whatever reason, like me very much”, rather than the OP of this thread, which, actually, I’m having trouble understanding. My initial response is that even without a complete understanding, I can still casually point out that it follows your well-established pattern of trying to use poorly-phrased sarcasm to explore why people don’t like you. It’s not really that much of a mystery.
Oh. Would I? I can only suggest you try it and see. It would yield stronger evidence than just assuming the result you want. I’ve already decided you’re an obnoxious, arrogant jerk, but I also like kittens, so I guess you’re not all bad. You didn’t praise kittens or comment on the weather, though, you simply re-established your particular variety of childishness. Did you assume you’d get different results than the last thirty or so times you tried it? If anything, I praise the members of this board for consistency.
Well, that only means you can read. ![]()
Well, actually, the arguments are fine. It’s all the pointless crap and self-righteousness you throw in that derails almost every thread you touch. If you start a thread with a well-reasoned, calm, sarcasm-free argument for protecting the divide between church and state, I’ll cheerfully support you. Instead, everything is about you and why people don’t like you and what’s their problem with you.
Would anyone who disagreed with whatever point you were trying to make in the OP demonstrate that thread-shitting was their life? What would have been, in your view, a good response?
And my challenge remains, for what it’s worth.
