Thank You, Mrclose Has Passed

I was going through my brothers papers and his computer.

Paul (mrclose) passed away last week and I can’t express to you how much you people meant to him.
I don’t know what else to say because I don’t know about these boards?

I can only say, Thank You!
In his last days … you folks made him happy.

Thank You.

I want to come back and participate on the forum but I don’t know how to sign up?

Can I use this account?

My name is brenda and my email is (removed by mod)

I’m sorry to hear about your brother. My father and sister died the same way, and I know how difficult it is.

I have asked someone to remove your email address. I don’t think it should be public.

But please feel free to join us. Just contact a moderator (listed as forum leaders at the bottom of the main page), and they’ll set you up with your own account.

I am very sorry to hear about mrClose’s death. Please accept my condolences.

Sorry for your loss.

We prefer that people have their own accounts. Here’s the registration page.

Also, announcements of this kind usually go in our forum called MPSIMS, so I will move this there.

I really enjoyed that “Pretty, Cute, Beautiful, Sexy” thread he made. It was interesting to get others’ perspectives on that. I’d somehow missed he was in a bad way. Sorry to see him go, and sorry for your loss.

And, yeah, we’d love to have ya!

I’m really sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. My mom is about to start chemo, tomorrow morning in fact. So I feel a little kinship with you.

I will pray you and your family get through this as best you can.

And as has been already said, we’d love to have a new [del]victim[/del] poster on board. We will provide the goat.

Sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know about his passing. We knew about his illness, and if he’d never posted again we would have understood what happened, but it is good to have the closure and to be able to express sympathy to you and the rest of his family. I hope whatever waited for him on the other side was what he wanted to find.

So sorry to hear that. Take care.

Sayonara Mrclose.

I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow doper. May he rest in peace.

Brenda, Welcome to the dope. I hope you participate and get much enjoyment out of this community.

Welcome to the Straight Dope, Brenda. I’m so very sorry for your (and our) loss.

I’m so sorry about the loss of your brother, Brenda. His last thread here certainly made me think. I woish I’d had something comforting to add to it.

We’d love to have you join us. :slight_smile:

Sorry for your loss.

To reiterate what Colibri said, feel free to register yourself and join our little community. We do not allow more than one person per account and do not allow more than one account per person.

I removed your email address from your second post. When you sign up you can receive messages through the private message feature or you can enable emails to be sent to the address you sign up with. Your choice.

I’m sorry that this is what brought you to us but maybe you might want to stay for a while.

I’m sorry to hear of his passing.

My condolences on the loss of your brother, Brenda. Wishing you strength and comfort.