Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category.
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- The game will end with 50 entrants, or when I get time to score it.
- There is no Rule 6.
- Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make you post look exactly like this:
No double spacing, no smilies, no “list” function, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, and no punctuation if it is not necessary. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST!
If you don’t format like this, your answers might be DISQUALIFIED.
With 50 entrants, an answer with a match is worth 2x the number of people matching it. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
Formula: Score = 100 / (# of entrants) x (# of matches)
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me. If anyone wants to run their own Feud, feel free. I will help any way I can.
Read the rules!
Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
- Other than stuffing/dressing, name a Thanksgiving side dish.
- Other than reheating it as is or putting it in sandwiches, name a way of recycling leftover turkey.
- How many days after Thanksgiving are you completely sick of eating leftovers? (Use a number, don’t spell it.)
- Name a topic to avoid bringing up at the dinner table unless you want Thanksgiving to degenerate into a family argument.
- At what age did you move from sitting at a card table with the other kids to eating in the dining room with the adults?
- Name a balloon in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Other than balloons, name an attraction in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- How many points will the Detroit Lions lose by on this Thanksgiving?
- In pounds, how much weight will you gain over the Thanksgiving holiday? (just say a number, numerically - don’t add the word pounds.)
- Cranberry sauce: canned, homemade or yuk?