That stupid baby came out already!

That is one cute baby. Congrats all around!

Aw! Well, we (see, I’m the publicist now) have decided that he’s going to be gay and fall in love with one of Britney Spears’ kids so we can have nice cars. I mean, if that doesn’t work out, WhyBaby is a definite next choice.

I’m actually going tonight back to Vegas for work. If y’all want, I can post a few new pictures, as he has already gotten much, much bigger (gained 3 lbs or so and 3 inches or so). Of course, only if someone wants. I don’t want to spam the board with baby pictures :smiley:

I’m of the opinion that my first nephew was an ugly baby. My mother of course disagreed, but she’s direct blood, and a woman, so I kind of knew her opinion. I just hope grows out of it. I think he is.

Ummmm, Diosa, how long have you been posting here? Have you read the rules? I’m positive there’s a requirement to post cute baby pictures. See…it’s right there…right between those lines!

GT

OH! I misread the title. :wink: Well then, let me offer WhyBaby’s future friendship and a possibly lucrative deal as Hollywood Beard for as long as needed, to increase public speculation, interest and ticket sales in Julian’s creative career of choice. Your choice, of course. :smiley:

My friend had an amazingly ugly baby and he turned out to be a very handsome little guy. No worries.

Congratulations on Julian! He is quite the little gentleman. No crying yet? Wonderful.

I was lucky enough to be in the vicinity for my friend’s delivery. Actually, they had to do a C-section so I napped while she was whisked off; they rolled her back in but dad walked in holding the bundle. Just being nearby was great; I’m glad you got to be very close to the action.

I’ve discussed this with the mom and she finds this situation quite agreeable. Of course, we’ve yet to figure out how to clear this all with Mrs. Spears-Federline, so our plan is temporarily on hold.

Oh and. . . baby pictures! Hooray. As per my obligation that was outlined by gardentraveler :D. They are a bit blurry because I didn’t want to use the flash and destroy his surely precious little retinas.

Momma and the giant huge baby of doom and cute.

He looks angry.

“Mom, tell Angel to stop taking my pictures when my hair isn’t done! What will my WhyBaby beard think?!”

Awwwwwww. Almost missed this. He’s so lucky to have been born with a business plan! :smiley: