That's Mrs. UncleBill to you.

Congrats you two!

Let me add my congrats! All the best you two!! And many many years of happiness!!

Well…

Let me add a note of congratulations from far away too!!!

Hope you stay this happy all your lives…

For god’s sakes, what is this place, a message board or a goddamn lonely hearts service?!?

It makes us cynical cranky types get all mushy inside. Knock it off! No more Doper weddings!

'cause, like, UncleDad is just confusing, and MomBabe… well, that one’s okay, but UncleDad is right out.
Mazel Tov!

We’ll have to stop holding Dopefests then, because that’s where most of us are meeting each other. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t argue with that! Getting married is the smartest thing I’ve ever done.

Congrats!

Aunt Bill?

Congrats.

Nobody tell TruePisces and Verrain, okay?

No more Doper weddings? Ya shure? Can’t we have one more? :slight_smile:

Congrats, GeoBill!

Sounds like someone’s getting tired of piling up those frequent-flyer miles. :wink:

Congrats! Where’s the pictures?

(And how come you didn’t call me on your way to Key West?)

Geobabe, my dear, I am so very happy for you. You got a good’un, and my very best wishes to you. Great big platonic hug, hunny.

UncleBill, I’m glad to know you as a friend, and as the husband of another friend. You are to imagine me giving you a “thumbs up” sign with my left hand, an “OK” sign with my right, and winking slyly at you so that nobody else can see. YOU know what I mean…

Oh, and she’s STILL my hammer, but she’ll always be in your tool kit. :slight_smile:

We live in Miami, ivylassfor that to have been a local call, it would have been WAY out of our way. thinksnow has some photos up, but we haven’t sorted through the official photographer’s prints yet. They will be linked once up.

Thanks to all for the good words and wishes.

I do know whatcha mean.

Yeah, did you take pictures of you guys consumating the marriage?!

:smiley:

Congrats you two.

[sub]Some day, maybe, Spider Woman and I will make it official.[/sub]

D’oh! No, ya big doofus lummox, that’s NOT what I MEANT!!

[sub]Although I’ve never noticed it before…you’re a very attractive man…[/sub]

I’m looking forward to festing in January with the married couple, that’s for sure.

Something you’d like to tell us?

Time for me to add my congratulations to Geobabe and UncleBill

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I hope you have a very good life together, and best of luck to you two. Take care of yourselves, and jsut… bask… in the bliss that is being newly wed!

like they’ll be basking in that… :wink:

F_X