The 4th of July is over, you little bastards

I did say parking lot but that was later, around 10:30-11:00, a time which our lot is full. I’m not entirely sure if it was firecrakers, which happen to be illegal here, but shooting off fireworks near parked cars is irresponsible. We shoot off ours in empty parking lots!

Last year, a guy we know in the next block had a rocket of some sort land in his Cadillac and the resulting fire did a couple thousand bucks’ worth of damage. Yeah, it was partly his fault for leaving the window down, but still…

Not to mention this years 4th of July was on a Tuesday which meant everyone had to go back to work the next day.

I can handle the parks and neighbors going crazy with their fireworks between 9 and midnight for one night a year,even if it is a work night, in fact I’ll go outside and watch.
But when drunk party going neighbors decide to start setting off their collection of M-80s at two a.m. I’m going to get pissed.

And you need to remove your head from your’s. If it’s a CROWDED parking lot, setting off firecrackers is going to do some damage to other people’s property. Next time, find an EMPTY one.