The American Coup: 11.9.2020 -

That’s kind of been my take all along, and watching Republicans try to spin this shit as normal is just freaking hysterical.

I haven’t seen it, but Trump is apparently running national advertising spots alleging massive voter fraud and urging his supporters to help overturn the election, or something…I haven’t seen them yet but my family members have and they said they’re pretty horrifying

My predictions may have been wrong in some ways, because I think I may have underestimated the spineless and craven cupidity of the entire Republican Party.

I think the real craziness will start on January 6th. But my miscalculation was that a few months ago I thought the Republicans might draw a line somewhere. But it’s going to escalate of “Trump didn’t mean for anyone to get killed when he tweeted that”. “He was just joking when he called for those executions and he can’t help it if crazy people took him seriously”. Why do you pick on Trump and criticize everything he does?

And I must admit I am looking forward to getting the real story on whatever massive corruption has taken place in the executive branch. I think one reason for this desperate attempt to retain power is that they all know what’s going to come out. It’s going to be epic, and as a person that finds the details of white collar crime and corruption interesting - I’m looking forward to seeing how many of my suspicions are confirmed.