The Apprentice -- 2/17

What if both teams keep sucking week after week and they can never declare a winner?

Oh good, we’re all here.

My last comment was directed toward my pal Lily.

Seriously, did either team put any thought into this? They should be looking for an impulse service. People don’t just walk in off the street for a screen test or spa treatment. Especially not when they’re walking into a trailer.

How does a casting call make revenue? I guess I always thought they were free??

Why would anybody pay $25 just to talk to a casting director? Who’s casting for what?

If someone tried to charge me for a casting call, I’d immediately think “SCAM.”

They called Law and Order, so I suspect they cast for bit parts in shows, like dead bodies, extras, background people… Exactly the kind of work a starving actor in New York looks for, and it sounds like they got a great casting director.

That was unexpected. At least there’s a chance we can get rid of Michael.

Heh…I thought the casting trailer was stupid, but it paid off.

I guess it’s not as creepy as having somebody ask you into a van to get a “massage.”

“You have some good lines of crap.” Heh.

Which cliche is more annoying – “Think outside the box” or “fire in the belly”?

“It was a front-handed compliment”

Erin, once again, throws the gauntlet of team unity down on the boardroom table and wins.

I’m sad about not getting a Chris outburst more extravagent than dressing Craig up in a tiara.

Don’t forget “A hundred and ten percent.”

Is it just me, or did it seem like Trump wanted to fire Michael from the beginning and then just picked up on some random thing to fire him for?

Tana (aka The Iowa Girl) gets points for being genuinely nice. She didn’t get much screen time so we still don’t know what her skills are, but damn, she’s nice!

“You claim to be like ME??” Heh.

That was extremely satisfying.

Michael was profoundly stupid. He didn’t learn the number one rule in Boardroom: Do not speak unless spoken to.

Profoundly. Stupid.