The Arizona recount--reactions?

I haven’t been posting here because this sort of shit is so embarrassing. We can’t be satisfied with our home grown nutjobs, we have to do things like this to attract them.

We might as well put out a sign that says Welcome QAnon, you are going to fit right in.

Mod note: This kind of criticism is not allowed. Attack the post, not the poster. Besides which, if you had read the thread you would have realized they were talking about the “audit” not the original count.

I wasn’t attacking the poster. I am very sorry if it came across that way. I’m attacking the audit (which I called “this” because the thread is about the audit. Perhaps I should have been more clear that I was talking about the subject of the thread, I will remember that “this” cannot be used to refer to the thread topic in the future.). The audit is helping Arizona’s homegrown nutjobs attract national nutjobs. The OP certainly has nothing to do with that, and I apologize to anyone who took it like I was.

Understood. But I didn’t understand your post. There was no warning and nothing to take back. I think I made it clear that I agreed with your position, but misunderstood who your comment was directed to. My bad,

Understood.

Did you happen to look at the link I posted? It is about the AUDIT and how the AUDIT bringing the out of town QAnon nutjobs to Arizona. I guess I should have said AUDIT in the link, my bad. Its still worth reading if anyone is interested in how some folks in Arizona feel about the AUDIT and the REACTIONS TO THE AUDIT from out of state.

It’s pay-walled. At least, it is for me.

You beat me to it. I saw the reference to “Democrat party” and thought, “I’m done taking this poster seriously”, as far as objectivity is concerned.

In fact, if anyone wants to research the FOIA request responses, they will see that all party chairmen were contacted.

I guess the ballots are all nice and secure now in The Mystery Cabin In The Woods.

Perhaps we have a different definition of required. Your link shows the party affiliation question with an asterisk. Your link also shows that the asterisk (as is common on the internet) means “required.”

Since you state that not requiring it was due to wanting to include all affiliations, does that mean that requiring it is because they don’t want to include them after all?

Is it so hard to comprehend that we were trying to ensure all political affiliations were represented during each shift? Knowing how the media spins (and, evidently the people on this post), an effort was made to gather the data should the inquiry be made.

And, how many people of each party were present during each shift?

We? What part do you play in all this?
BTW, who got sent that form of yours?

I keep repeating myself…all political party offices were sent the form and it was posted on the Twitter feed with all political parties tagged.

Instead of repeating the stuff we have already heard, why not answer the questions repeatedly asked?

Yeah, that’s a great way to reach those who aren’t already supporters.

First you claimed that it wasn’t required because you wanted to include all affiliations. Now you want us to believe that it was required because you wanted to include all affiliations. Is this the same indecisive methodology that you use in the fraudit?

I am not surprised that citizens of good character were unwilling to lend legitimacy to a fundamentally illegitimate enterprise.

We got both political affiliations, here; we got republicans and conservatives!

That’s unfortunate.