The Bash 'GOD' Thread

[QUOTE=Captain_C]
Oh, and before I forget:

No matter how many times you ask me “Isn’t it ironic?”, the answer is still NO! And stop playing so much pinball.

(Oh come on, can I at least get a pity laugh for the weak cross-reference?)
[/QUOTE]

It was skeeball, not pinball. Pinball is for backsliders.

[QUOTE=crinz83]
Dammit, quit posting! Quiddity Glomfester is tired of the same old axe to grind!
Please only grind new axes… only completely new ideas.
Quiddity Glomfester is tired… this has been done 5 million times before.
What a creative name… Quiddity Glomfester. I love the funny location of Quiditty Glomfester… playing with Victoria… very creative. And the ‘rolling the eyes’ smiley is original, funny, and creative.
Quiditty Glomfester: “Attacking my name and location… how original ‘rolls eyes’”
Crinz: “Yer a fucking A-Hole”.
Quiditty Glomfester: ‘rolls eyes’
Crinz: “Fuck you”
Quiditty Glomfester: ‘rolly eyes’ smiley.
[/QUOTE]

And now you act like [ol]QD was the only one who thought you were an a-hole, and []“creatively misspelling” :rolleyes: another poster’s name was original, funny or for that matter allowed[]Hi Opal![/ol]

[QUOTE=tomndebb]
I agree. I’ve tried Guaraanteed Overnight Delivery and they just don’t stand up to InterState. Even UPS gives them a run for their money, and Old Dominion simply outclasses them all. I can’t think why anyone would continue to believe in Guaranteed Overnight Delivery.
[/QUOTE]

And this, ladies & gents, is why tomndebb should post more without his mod hat on.

[QUOTE=RTFirefly]
Yeah, but then He gives it to His Son, who’s got twelve starving friends who’ll eat anything.
[/QUOTE]

Now that’s funny!

[QUOTE=fifty-six]
Hey God when you sent your Son down to save me from my sins it didn’t work.

I still smoke, and think lewd thoughts, and eat a little to much, lie, cheat and steal sometimes.

Got a daughter?
[/QUOTE]

More importantly, is she hot?

::d+r::

[QUOTE=enigm4tic]
More importantly, is she hot?

::d+r::
[/QUOTE]
Hey, Daddy’s little girl was Lilith, right?

[QUOTE=crinz83]
Fire away.
[/QUOTE]
Here goes:

  1. Learn how to write an OP.
  2. You idiot.
  3. Thread closed.