The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan

I walked into my Mom’s room today and there it was - the newest issue of TV Guide, better known in our home as the best bathroom reading material known to man. So in I went with my trusty TV Guide and a few minutes to spare. First up was the highlights of the week. Now I’ve seen The Sixth Sense and Signs and loved them both. Even if you don’t believe in the supernatural, you gotta admit, M. Night Shyamalan is one hell of a writer/director. So imagine my delight when I saw among on this highlights page there there was to be a special documentary of sorts on M. Night Shyamalan taking place this very night - The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan - on the SciFi channel. It appears that tonight’s filmakers believe that the movies made by Night are not purely the product of his imagination, but rather his life story in a sense. The evidence they have collected is really intense. So now I’m sitting here scared out of my wits.

Has anyone else seen this? If so, what are your opinions on the documentary? I ask that this please not turn into a trainwreck of a debate on the belief of the supernatural. To be honest, I’m not sure if such a thing exists - ghosts and whatnot. I would like to keep this discussion focused on the documentary itself.

Enough of my rambling… What do you all think of this?

It’s really a “mockumentary.”

Thanks for the link, Tuckerfan. I’ll send a note off to the mods to have this thread closed.