Robert Picton, pig farmer, born 1950. On trial for murder of women from Vancouvers Downtown East Side.
[/QUOTE]
Just a reminder on Rule 7 in the OP, Juliefoolie:
7. Persons under sentence of death will be valid for scoring points only if they die by means other than official execution.
[QUOTE=Only Mostly Dead]
Just a reminder on Rule 7 in the OP, Juliefoolie:
7. Persons under sentence of death will be valid for scoring points only if they die by means other than official execution.
[/QUOTE]
Canada doesn’t execute criminals so his death would be by other causes. Nevermind that appeals could take another 20 years.
[QUOTE=Rachm Qoch]
9 hours, and I can’t make up my mind. I’ve got three lists, and I’m not sure which way to take things. Decisions, decisions…
[/QUOTE]
Celebrities everywhere are quaking in their boots for fear of being on Rachm Qoch’s death pool list. :eek:
I was 2 for 13 in my debut last year. (and one alternate, darn it) Not sure what it says about me, but glancing over my list I seem to have it in for “men of God,” politician/dictators, and boxers.
Good luck to all playing, hope the Grim Reaper is very good to you this year!
Fidel Castro
Louis Farrakhan
Jim Baker- televangelist
Ariel Sharon
Mike Tyson
Mohammed Ali
Ted Kennedy
Billy Graham
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Jerry Falwell
Oral Roberts
Pat Robertson
Mark Felt ( Deep Throat)
John Wooden
Dick Francis
[QUOTE=swampbear]
Celebrities everywhere are quaking in their boots for fear of being on Rachm Qoch’s death pool list. :eek:
[/QUOTE]
I felt bad about some people I’d considered for my picks and I kept them off my list. On the other hand, I despised one so much that I refused to countenance having him despite hearing from a reliable source that he’s in poor health.
I’m following Baker’s lead in giving a big shout out to a35362 for all the hard work she puts in heading up this creepy, yet fun annual thread. WOOHOO a35362!!!
The Publicly Sick:
5) Tammy Faye Bakker Messner
6) Farrah Fawcett
7) Omar Abdel-Rahman (the blind sheik)
8) Roger Ebert
The Ancients:
9) Walter Cronkite
10) Julie Wilson (Famed cabaret singer and my unique pick)
The Geez, They’re Still Alive?!
11) Elizabeth Taylor
12) Whitney Houston
13) Charlton Heston
**Alternate: **
Norodom Sihanouk
Tough to narrow it down this year, so I decided to play for points again; people over 85, like John Forsythe and Margaret Thatcher, were mostly out. If Elizabeth Taylor doesn’t meet her husbands in the afterlife this year, I’m taking her off the list, since she obviously is the Keith Richards of actresses.
[QUOTE=Mehitabel]
10) Julie Wilson (Famed cabaret singer and my unique pick)
[/quote]
(bolding mine) You do realize, having said that, you’re tempting fate and Rachm Qoch. There are still people who haven’t posted their lists. I’m not even going to check to see if any of mine are unique until tomorrow.