The Compliment Thread

Well, there are any number of wonderful folks I could post about, but I think I will single out BunnyGirl, because:
A) She was the first person to send me a very sweet email in response to my “Sad” thread.
2) She just rocks.
c) She rocks utterly.
Love ya, Bunny!

I would like to say that Callie has become very important to me and that I am very fortunate that she has been spending the past week with me…Love ya babe…

To this day, I am ever grateful to Whammo for starting the Funny Things Said During Love Making/Intimate Moments thread and honorable mention for everyone that shared their stories. I know it’s an oldie but I have never laughed so much at one thread in my entire life.

There are so many witty, intelligent individuals here that it’s hard to single them out.

A tip 'o the hat you all!

;j

Let’s see…

Spiderwoman, Scotticher, Silver Fire, Wring and Sue Duhnym for their hearts of gold.

Fenris, long lost Baloo, Ukelele Ike and Ender, for bringing so much humor to these boards.

JavaMaven, Chef Troy and so many others who contributed to the Ultimate Recipe Thread.

Eve, for her incredibly tart sense of humor (as opposed to being the incredibly humorous tart).

The list is endless.

I’ll throw in Fairy Chat Mom, Diane, pugluvr, Demo and Brachyrynchos just because.

And finally a golden @sskiss to all of the SDMB moderators for keeping this place down to a dull roar. And a special mention to my new pal TubaDiva, for no reason at all, except that she is a fan of the Bonzos, and that’s worth major points with me.

I hereby give my props to ** pezpunk**
because he was the first complete stranger to like my banana boy.

and that totally made my day. :slight_smile:

you rock!

You don’t really mean that. I can tell. Don’t call me a ‘Canuck’, ever. Really.

I love Slip Mahoney and dentarthurdent even more now…Which of you wants to bear my children?

How many nice things can I say about my matt_mcl? Cute, clever, talented, fervent, political, liberal, and gosh, ain’t he sexy? :slight_smile:

Esprix

It’s a shock to see my name included in such a group and, as far as I’m concerned, it does not belong. But I thank you just the same, Zenster.

I’m not going to add any names to this thread, simply because I don’t feel like it. And I’ll probably forget someone. Or spell someone’s name wrong. Or something.

[/excuses]

You people know I think you rock. Well, most of you anyway. :wink:

** AlbertRose ** Aw shucks. :o Now I’m blushing.

** Esprix ** Damned straight he is. Bad pun, sorry. I mean straight in the most positive sense of the word.

:: shuts up while she’s ahead ::

E.

I just want to say how much I really, silently love Finagle, who always makes me laugh.

jarbaby

Francesca is too sexy for her own good.

Thanks, Ginger & elelle!

Since Ginger’s praises have already been sung here, I won’t add more [sub]except to say that she *rocks![/sub]

elelle, is amazing. I wish that everyone could have the opportunity to experience (one does not simply “meet” elelle) her and all her gloriousness. To know her is to love her. Really.

Euty too is an amazing individual. He has been there for me in many a time of distress. Worship him as I do. It’s worth it.

Too true. And she works in a bookstore. I mean, what else could you want in a woman?

Anthracite’s writings make me wish I was a lesbian. ([Chandler] “I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?” [/Chandler])

Props to jarbabyj who rants like a queen and knows or invents the best swears going…

And many happy wombats to TheLoadedDog for running Dopers Downunder for the Teeming Handful.

MEBuckner, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and probably a good judge of bum booze. And you are extremely knowledgable also and don’t distort facts. In the war against ignorance, you ought to be a general. Never let go of that Mark of the Beast!

RueDeDay makes me laugh, always. The stories…oh, it hurts…the laughing…

You all have lovely, moist anuses

racinchikki is perfect. Smart, pretty, funny, cute, nice ass…:slight_smile:

AHunter, you made me feel FAR less ackward here and quite a bit better about asking questions. Great to see such nice people…

I know she’s been mentioned, but I just have to say that I love jarbaby.

She has a wonderful sense of the absurd, is very intelligent, and can hold her own with any smart ass on the board. You gotta admire that.