The Congresswoman with the crazy eyes.

I find myself in agreement with Freepers. I feel dirty.

Definitely true. It is hard to complain about the entertainment value.

Eh. It’ll wash off, and besides, it’d be worth it for an Obama landslide in 2012.

To stop the Obama administration from spying on her, Batshit Crazyeyes vows to not fill out her census form.

I think she should not even report the household number. She should instruct all of her constituents to follow her lead. Then, when the census shows her district with 0 population, we can be rid of the crazy.

Or we can put a dent in the deficit with the $5000 fines.

She does the nation a great service in, once again, drawing our attention to the insidious threat posed by ACORN.

If there was a Republican President, I’m quite sure that she’d be calling the same actions “Treason”.

Why not both ? First you let them do it, and reap the consequences of ignorance bordering on cuckoo crazy. Then you fine them.

Gah, we just missed your one month cut-off date. Here’s a previous thread about Bachmann with all sorts of crazy goodness.

What? For the love of God, WHY???

Because the fags are ruining the country. Plus think of all the foreign policy experience. Both states touch Canada!

A Palin/Bachmann ticket would be 530+ electoral votes for Obama. And as a bonus. they would be an endless source of humor. Funniest election ever.

If McCain/Palin was Geezer/Dingbat, would Palin/Bachman be Dingbat/Batshit?

The Dingbatshit Administration!

Speaking as a father of two teenagers & two almost-teenagers, I’ve gotta say I could get behind this movement. Damn entitled kids these days…

:smiley:

Heterosexual training is kind of like law school; you’re presented the material, but nothing is explained and you have to figure out the application on your own. Very high pressure.

And she’s not even a cheap embarrassment for Minnesota. Stupid and crazy apparently costs more.

Well, now she has some competition for leadership of the Guano Caucus, from the Oh, Just Fuck Me! state of Missouri…

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/06/21/cynthia-davis-hunger/

Besides which, she’s wrong. Even back in the halcyon days of the early 90s, McDonald’s didn’t feed its workers for free. We got a discount, but not a comp.

You’re better off.

That ought to be carved into a building somewhere.