The curse of same sex marriage, according to FounderChurch

If Plural Marriage is always a positive and same sex is always a negative, then the solution is for mass plural (sham) marriages where large numbers of people are married, but no one cares if John and Bob are always off with each other. Right? That works for FounderChurch, right? As long as there’s at least one man and at least one woman somewhere in the mix?

This post has been graped by the grapist.

God help me I miss that guy sometimes.

Yeah, you get a man, and his female wives and his male wives, and so long as The Man gets what he needs (because a man has his needs, ya know), and so long as the wives don’t get it on with another husband, then who cares what the wives do. So it’s ok to be gay so long as you’re a straight man’s wife. Oh, and not a foreigner: it’s ok to bring female wives in, but not male wives.

Hooray, now I get to speak my mind.

I was biting my tongue that whole thread. I’m new, I’m already on the bubble.

I tried to keep in mind readers may come in through google believing the same thing as the OP, even if the OP himself is just trollin’ round the block, but it is so hard to take that guy or anything he says seriously. His arguments are pretty asinine, but god damn that blue shit and alternate bolding just screams I’m a jackass.

Well, I guess no one’s going to like the new poster Blabber much either, given that he’s not only posting in blue text, he’s doing it in Comic Sans, no less.

Regarding FounderChurch, my personal favorite insane rant from him so far is this:

If I could modify the tag under my screen name, it would so be “Heathen and Democrat” right now.

Terminology is all fucked up as well. In traditional Christian terms, a “heathen” is someone who has had no contact with Christianity, a member of the Bongobongo tribe in the darkest jungles. A “pagan” is one who has heard, but didn’t buy any. Most likely, you fall into the latter group.

I recommend a swift application of the Guitar of Truth, upside the jawbone.

That, and he’s also a complete fucking berk.

I’ve always kind of wondered about the link between people who were passionate about weird conspiracy theories and writing in stranger colors with weird capitalization schemes and fonts.

Even before the internet, newspaper editors would call letters from crackpots “green ink letters” so its not just a message board thing.

Its kind of useful, since it makes it easy to recognize crackpottery without having to actually read it. But you’d think the crackpots would know they’re writing in a style associated with crackpots and try to change.

And why are they so similar? I can’t imagine all the truthers and UFO watchers and numerologists of the world all know each other and met to establish some bizarro world style-guide.

ETA: (also, “the curse of the same sex marriage” sounds like a really bad Indiana Jones sequel)

It is the electronic form of getting as close to crayon as they can so it looks familiar to them.

Well, “heathen” has a certain panache to it, misusage notwithstanding.

Plain text is just so inadequate when one is trying to get THE TRUTH through the thick heads of the unwashed masses.

I’d recommend the one string, Woody Guthrie signature edition, Louisville Slugger (with the This Machine Kills Fascists sticker not the cheap knock-off).

Best part is the Woody-woody goes a lot longer between tunings than your regular six or twelve string Guitar of Truth!

CMC fnord!

I’ve tried applying the guitar of truth many times. I suspect it only works when applied by Sen. “Bluto” Blutarsky.

Styrofoam underpants! Styrofoam underpants! Styrofoam underpants!

Let’s see what that brings. :smiley:

In my personal correspondence, I tend to use purple ink.

However, if I’m writing to someone I don’t know, I use blue, black, or blue-black ink, if I’m handwriting, and I use black ink if it’s printed, unless I actually need to use another color for an image. This is specifically so that I don’t get labeled as a crackpot right off the bat. I want to have a chance to lure someone in, for that person to not suspect a thing until I unleash my true awesome crackpottery.

shifts in chair creaks :eek:

Well thank YOU very much :mad:

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s… Caffeinated Beverage Man!

Chafing, chafing, chafing.

:rolleyes: Only because you’re one of the sheeple who believes the lamestream media. Conspiracy theorists have been meeting and establishing standards at least since May 1, 1776, when the Bavarian Illuminati were founded. Although some still meet under that banner, they have also infiltrated the Freemasons, the Trilateral Commission, and the Comic-Con Administration (who claimed they were throwing me out for “grooming issues” but really were afraid that I’d show everyone the Man Behind the Curtain).

˙ǝɹǝɥ ʇuǝɯǝɹınbǝɹ ɐ ʇou s,ʇı ʎɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı ˙sƃɐʇ uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ʇxǝʇ ǝsoɥʇ ןןɐ ǝsn noʎ uǝɥʍ ɹǝɹɐǝןɔ ɥɔnɯ os s,ʇı

You’ve been taking lessons from that woman who has that pro-smoking website, haven’t you? HAVEN’T YOU???