The curse of same sex marriage, according to FounderChurch

These blueberries of posts are courtesy of a new member, with an apparent personal agenda.
I just feel the level of response this wacko deserves is best handled in the pit.

And

Well, I did quote him as saying this deserved a thread of its own, so what the hell, here it is.

I’ll reserve comment until I can do it without excessive use of four letter words.

Don’t expect him to show up. He’s already announced his departure due to the onerous requirement that he cite things.

Og dam it, post fuckin’ links!

You can click the little arrows by his name in the quotes, or here’s the thread in question.

Are all the wackos a seasonal thing? As of late they seem to be coming out of the woodwork, I know there is another thread about this but it just seems so over the top. Really a polygamist just pops up outta nowhere WTF? Along with White Power Wotan dip shit, anti evolution bozo and all the other crazies. Anyway just had to vent a little

CAPT

School summer break.

Shoot fish in a barrel much? :wink:

Are you kidding – this guy’s comedy gold.

Yeah but anyone can get a laugh if they work blue!

You’ve been here for 11 years and almost 25,000 posts, and you still haven’t worked out how links in quotes work?

I’m pretty sure quote boxes haven’t had the referral arrow for the past 11 years.

There an older thread in GD about Polygamy. I suspect our purple friend found it through Google and decided to start his own thread on the same topic.

Ditto the White Power guy. There were a bunch of older threads on racism started by NDD, I suspect those drew him in.

Google has made this place like Beetlejuice. You say a word to many times, and it summons weirdos.

Very nice.

Og dammit, I LIKE blueberries, don’t sully their good name!

This almost makes up for it.

I tried reading the thread, but there’s only so much stupid I can tolerate in one day.

Let’s not forget: Gays started the war in Iraq.

Some people have made the mistake of seeing Shunt’s work as a load of rubbish about railway timetables, but clever people like me, who talk loudly in restaurants, see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanized world. The points are frozen, the beast is dead. What is the difference? What indeed is the point? The point is frozen, the beast is late out of Paddington. The point is taken. If La Fontaine’s elk would spurn Tom Jones the engine must be our head, the dining car our oesophagus, the guard’s van our left lung, the cattle truck our shins, the first-class compartment the piece of skin at the nape of the neck and the level crossing an electric elk called Simon. The clarity is devastating. But where is the ambiguity? It’s over there in a box. Shunt is saying the 8.15 from Gillingham when in reality he means the 8.13 from Gillingham. The train is the same only the time is altered. Ecce homo, ergo elk. La Fontaine knew his sister and knew her bloody well. The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth. But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No there isn’t room, the ambiguity has put on weight. The point is taken, the elk is dead, the beast stops at Swindon, Chabrol stops at nothing, I’m having treatment and La Fontaine can get knotted.

Also, I sometimes read without actually logging in, and in that case, the arrows don’t show. I only log in when I’ve got something (sigh, usually banal and obvious) to say.

How long have the referral arrows been active?

It’s…

If I had to guess, since updating to vBulletin 3.7. It’s possible that it came with an earlier upgrade, though.

He’s convinced me. I never thought about the fact that married monogamous gay couples were spreading disease. Once he explained it, and pointed out that polygynists with their multiple partners were the obvious solution to stopping the spread of STDs, it all began to make sense. Thanks, FC! You’ve showed me the error of my ways with your rock-solid logic!