DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 4:00 PM Central on Thursday, 10/02/08 whichever comes first.
- Other than “original history” cocky 1955/1985 Biff Tannen, name a character played by Tom Wilson in the BTTF trilogy.
- Name an anachronism (can be an object, speech, or action) that Marty introduced into 1955.
- Name an anachronism that Marty introduced into 1885.
- Name a plot device that was repeated in two or more of the movies.
- Name a catchphrase from the trilogy.
- Name a specific change to Hill Valley that occurred as a result of the use of the time machine. (Ten words or fewer.)
- Other than Huey Lewis, name a musical performer that appeared or was referenced in the trilogy.
- Other than the flux capacitor, name one of Doc’s additions to the DeLorean.
- Name one of Marty’s ancestors who did not appear in 1985.
- Doc named two of his dogs Einstein and Copernicus. What other name might he have given to a different dog?