DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Googling is allowed! Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 3:00 PM Central on Friday, 10/24/08 whichever comes first.
- Name a tasty saltwater fish.
- Name a tasty freshwater fish.
- Name a saltwater sport fish not typically eaten (a “catch and release” or trophy species)
- Name a freshwater sport fish not typically eaten (a “catch and release” or trophy species)
- Name a live bait used in freshwater.
- Name a live bait used in saltwater.
- Other than with hook and line, name a way to catch fish.
- What is a popular way to cook fish?
- What is a popular side dish served with fish?
- Name a way to preserve fish.