DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Google is allowed, if you desire. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
New formatting rules:
If they are not followed, your answers will be DISQUALIFIED.
Make your list look like the one above. No double spacing. No periods (except for the one following the number.) No quote marks, no punctuation if it is not necessary! No smilies! No extraneous bullshit is allowed. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST!
The reason this is so important is because I cut and paste all the answers, and I have to edit each answer to make them identical. It is a lot of work, so please make it easier on me. Thanks.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 3:30 PM Central on Tuesday, 03/10/09 whichever comes first.
Remember, the new formatting rules are in effect. Read the rules!
- Name an early space explorer.
- Name an early space probe.
- Name a type of animal that was sent into space.
- Other than Werner Von Braun, name a noteworthy figure in space exploration who never left the ground.
- Beyond Earth orbit, where should the next crewed expedition go?
- Should the U.S. and its allies develop a military potential in space?
- What is the coolest non-fictional spacecraft ever?
- What is the best movie, fiction or nonfiction, about space exploration?
- Other than the U.S., Russia and China, name a country that is now committed to space exploration.
- What should the first starship be named?