"The Daily Kitten"

For those of you who aren’t annoyed enough by Dopers posting pictures of their adorable kittens, here is The Daily Kitten, a site featuring kittens of total strangers!

(I click on the kitten threads at work because one woman I work with–no, not me–dissolves into delighted squeals when she sees kitten pictures.)

[QUOTE=Eve]
For those of you who aren’t annoyed enough by Dopers posting pictures of their adorable kittens, here is The Daily Kitten, a site featuring kittens of total strangers!

(I click on the kitten threads at work because one woman I work with–no, not me–dissolves into delighted squeals when she sees kitten pictures.)
[/QUOTE]

But we dotta queel for da baby kiddens! We jus’ DOTTA!
That link is awesome. Terminal kittenosity!

No, if you really want cute pictures of cats (although I have the Daily Kitten in my blogroll, for teh cute factor), you have to check out Stuff on My Cat.

Well, I guess I’ll complete the trio of sites with Cute Overload

Susan

And curious, I changed the URL, to find… The Daily Puppy!

Now, a quick trip to Cute Overload to complete the triplet of Aww, and anyone’s day will be a little bit sweeter.

I’m sure that someone must have posted The Infinite Cat Project but i figured it couldn’t hurt to bring up again.

I love cats.

I’m sure that someone must have posted The Infinite Cat Project but i figured it couldn’t hurt to bring up again.

I love cats.

that was weird. sorry for the double post; don’t know how that happened. :smack:

Shopcat is a favorite of mine for kittenicious overdoses. :cool:

Kitten War !

For the best in kitty cuteness, I swear by Rate My Kitten. Come to think about it, I think I read about it here. Lots of cats and kittens and you get to vote on them!

Cats in Sinks

I’ll just add The Amazing Cat Collection. Kid* approved as the best Cat picture site.

  • Well 1 kid approved it as such.

[QUOTE=Savannah]
And curious, I changed the URL, to find… The Daily Puppy!
[/QUOTE]

Hey, that site was created by friends of mine! It’ll warm the cockles of their hearts to see it mentioned.

[QUOTE=Sal Ammoniac]
Hey, that site was created by friends of mine! It’ll warm the cockles of their hearts to see it mentioned.
[/QUOTE]

Tell them if their cockles get too warm to rub them with dry ice.