The Deadly Sarah Connor Assassination Squad

COMPUTERIZED HUMANOID ELECTRONICALLY ENHANCED SECRET ENFORCER

Director: "Okay, in this scene, CHEESE has been stolen and reprogrammed by Skynet to search out and kill Sarah Connor, and Mac, you’re supposed to protect her. "

[Joey takes CHEESE’s arm and accidentally breaks it off. His eyes open wide and he looks around and spots costar Linda Hamilton.]

Joey: “How you doin?”

“Wen’t”? Must be technoslang of some sort.

I can’t think of anything right now, but I would love to imagine the Crockydiles from Pearls Before Swine dressed in tinfoil and cardboard costumes, trying to kill Sarah Conner. :smiley:

Slowly, the Roomba approached Sara Conner.

Inch by inch…

Now I am Imaging a Pool Vacuum Bot strangling her and dragging her under the water to drown.

ROBOT BUTLER FROM WOODY ALLEN’S “SLEEPER”: Excuse me, Doctor. Skynet has instructed me to kill your guest, Ms. Connor. When will you be wanting lunch?

How do I make the little buggers from *batteries not included kill someone?

Turns out Sarah is a diabetic, she goes into insulin shock from the over sweetness of them?

[Marge Gunderson] And I guess that was your accomplice in the woodchipper. [/Marge Gunderson]

I don’t think I’ve seen any anime robots here, yet…what the hell’s the matter with you people? :wink:

Big O and Dorothy are anime. What’s more anime than a multistory fighting robot/mecha, and an android girl ?

My bad. They slipped in under my radar. :smack:

But still…no freaky Japanese sexaroids, yet? :smiley:

Get a room…and a toaster. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Gigantor: I’ll get right on it as soon as I find my control box. Jimmy? Jimmy? Jimmy, where are you? All right, this isn’t funny. Stop hiding the box.

Chi from Chobits: Chi kill Sarah? Chi not do that. Explain “lesbian” to Chi.
Star Trek Computer: You will be killed in ten seconds Sarah Connors. Ten…Nine…Eight…

Or worse yet, the Woomba! Metafetish - Woomba: The little robot that cleans your lady parts

The Urkelbot: Hello!
Sarah Connor: Please kill me.

THE GOLEM OF PRAGUE: Rabbi Leow says I can’t kill you on the Sabbath. Could you wait around until sunset?

SARAH CONNOR: [rubs out the word “EMET” written in clay on the Golem’s forehead]

GOLEM: Shema Yisroel! Adonai elohenu, adonai . . . [falls down dead]

What about the Grape Nuts robot (from Strongbad)?

Grape Nuts Robot: Kill, your butt.
Sarah Connor: What?
Strongbad: (from off camera) No, make him say I’m here to kick your butt!
Grape Nuts Robot: Kill, a butt.
Strongbad: (from off camera) Bubs, I thought you said this thing was going to work.
Sarah Connor: You’re cute! You’re a little empty box of cereal. Why don’t you come in for some breakfast?
Strongbad: (from off camera) No! Come on, Bubs, use the … lazor action.
Bubs: (from off camera) What!? I ain’t got no lazor action on that thing. And you promised not to use my name!
Strongbad: (from off camera) What the crap? How are we supposed to kick Marzipan in the butt if we don’t have any lazor action?
Sarah Connor: Have some skim milk and gummi bears.
Grape Nuts: Em Ess Gee’d.