The Death of Bullwinkle

Thanks. These are interesting to know.

That’s good news, but what of Boris and Natasha, what with the fall of the Soviet Union?

Homicide investigators have determined the death of Bullwinkle was no accident. It occured outside of an antique store in Frostbite Falls. Video from the security camera captured this exchange shortly before the deceased was hit by the anvil:

Rocky: Bullwinkle, this ship is covered in rubies and look what’s written on the side! O-Mar Khay-yam. Bullwinkle, do you know what this is?

Bullwinkle: Well, if you’re waiting on me to say it, I won’t.

Antique Dealer: Me neither.

Rocky: OK, then this must be…

[pause]

… “The Ruby Yacht of Omar Khayyam”.

Investigators believe the actual target was one Rocket J. Squirrel, but hiis lightning reflexes allowed him to evade the falling anvil, and Bullwinkle was the innocent victim.

The antique dealer is pleading temporary insanity.

Rocky has a high pitched, falsetto voice.
Was it a lover’s quarrel taken too far?

The answer is simple. RJS put upsadayzium on the anvil which floated out of sight. RJS than launched and discarded the upsadayzium and it fell on his unsuspecting friend.

The squirrel did it!

Very nice Clothahump.

Perhaps a seance will reveal the culprit?

“Eenie, meenie, chili beanie, the spirits are about to speak!”

If Upsadaisium is involved, somebody better check the alibi for one Capt. Peter “Wrongway” Peachfuzz.

I actually don’t believe Rocky the Flying Squirrel would ever make a foray into such territory.

I can’t believe you got away Scott free with that one.

He surely did.
Please explain it to me.

June Foray was the actress who played the voice of Rocky and Natasha, among other characters. (Nell Fenwick, Ursula, Tweety and Sylvester’s Granny.) She was, and still is, an amazingly prolific voice actress.

I countered with a reference to Bill Scott, who did Bullwinkle, as well as Dudley Do-right, George of the Jungle, Mr. Peabody, and other characters.

June Foray voiced Rocky (and did a couple of the Witch Hazel’s over at Warner Brothers)

Funny, I was just reading about this the other day. I’d always wondered what to call it. I’d totally forgotten it was that common on this show.

(I hope someone who remembers better can add this show to the article.)

June Foray was the voice of Rocky and Bill Scott was lead writer. (Foray was also the voice of Tina the Talking Doll on the Twilight Zone plus many many other characters.

I am giggling at the fan mail from you flounders.

Film clip of June Foray and Bill Scott: Voices of Rocky and Bullwinkle - YouTube

Rocky and Natasha were voiced by the same person?
:eek:

I can only offer my sig: