Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category.
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- The game will end with 50 entrants, or when I get time to score it.
- There is no Rule 6.
- Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make you post look exactly like this:
No double spacing, do not use the “list” function, no smilies, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, and no punctuation if it is not necessary. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST! If you don’t format like this, your answers might be DISQUALIFIED.
With 50 entrants, an answer with a match is worth 2x the number of people matching it. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
Formula: Score = 100 / (# of entrants) x (# of matches)
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me. If anyone wants to run their own Feud, feel free. I will help any way I can.
Read the rules!
Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
- Besides “Bra” or “Brassiere”, what do you call it?
- Besides “Underwear”, what do you call men’s undergarments?
- Besides a thong or g-string, name a type (cut) of women’s panty.
- Besides silk, name something that lingerie would be made of.
- Name an “average” bra size (number-letter format).
- Name a cartoon character typically printed on children’s underwear.
- Besides white, name a color for undergarments.
- Besides “Going Commando”, what would you call the act of not wearing underwear?
- Name a type of women’s lingerie besides bras / panties.
- Name a manufacturer of undergarments.