The Free-For-All Meltdown & Pile-On Thread

Tired of seeing all the other people melt down, get pitted, and get piled on? Do you feel that you just don’t have what it takes to really melt down? Then this thread is for you! Melt until you soak into the carpet. Pile on until you are squished flat!

I’ll start…

I can’t believe how fucking stupid this OP is. What the hell were you thinking? And shouldn’t you be in bed right now? Is your mommy going to yell at you? Starting pointless threads for no good reason is a waste of everyone’s time and you should fucking know better you…um…otter-sniffing bitch!

Oh yeah? Well I don’t see anywhere in the rules that I can’t post a thread like this. Or are you suddenly the BOARD GOD with mighty powers to make up rules as you see fit? Are you one of those Jr. Moderator Campers we keep hearing about? ISN’T THAT ACTUALLY AGAINST THE RULES YOU FUCKING HIPOCRITE!!

You’d look a lot less stupid if you didn’t make your spelling mistakes in ALL CAPS, moron. :rolleyes:

(ok, in the spirit of the OP…)

You are so full of shit, I cannot even start to explain. It’s people like you that make me sick to my very core. Come the revolution, you and your kind will be the first up against the wall.

This kind of crap will get locked down within 5 minutes.

tick
tick
tick
tick

5 minutes???!!! A fat lot YOU know. What gives you the gall to imagine that you know the minds of the moderators intimately? Even Nostradamus himself wouldn’t be so brazen as to make such an obviously bullshit prediction. 5 minutes, indeed.:rolleyes:

It’ll be at least 6…

Right.

blowero: FUCK YOU. Seriously, I’ve just about had it with your fucking horseshit. Why don’t you go and play with the traffic? :rolleyes:

OpalCat: Fuck you, and while your working out in your tiny mind how to do that, take the horse you rode in on and fuck that too. :rolleyes:

The mind fucking BOGGLES.

tick…
tick…
tick…

(you can never have too many rolly eyes)

whiiiinne

I don’t see why Opal gets to have her name on so many lists!! It really gets booorrriiiiinnngggg! I’m SICK OF IT!!! Do you hear me? SICK! SICK! SICK!

YMMV

whiiinne

How sad, when someone must post, only to be asking for abuse. that’s so fucking wrong, i think i’ll get really drunk and get in my car.

vrroom

:mad: :mad: :mad:

AAGH!! FUCK YOU ALL! FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU! UN-FUCK YOU! GOAT FUCK PISS SHIT DONKEY BUTT RAPE BILGE PUMP COCK BUTT SOCK WRENCH OVEN MITT COLD TAMPON CHOCLATE BUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT BITCH FUCK FART FUCK BARBRA STRIESAND!!!1

None of you are getting it. Of course, what could I expect :rolleyes:

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother coming here. You people make me weep for the future of humanity.

Oh yeah Opal? Well smooch my future-destroying ass! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, this is fun!

You’re all a bunch of lazy, fat, hippie terrorist loving cheese-eating surrender monkeys!

Okay, I’m new here, and I’m usually pretty mild mannered, but OpalCat, I’m just going to have to take you up on something.

Otter-sniffing? OTTER-SNIFFING? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OTTER SNIFFING?

I don’t know which is worse, the fucking religious zealots up there at the pulpit every week pounding away with their “Sniffing otters is against everything Heavenly Father stands for”, or the snivelling posers who’ve been within olfactory distance of a muskrat or something once in their lives and suddenly come on all “Oh, yeah, man, I’m a big otter sniffer from way back” just for the shock value.

Well I’ll tell you, sister, I’ve sniffed some otters in my time, and until you’ve crawled through the algae and the cat tails and the mud at three o’clock in the morning in near freezing temperatures with a blocked nostril, wearing nothing but a small piece of plastic wrap, in the hopes of maybe, this time, finding a prime otter and catching just a whiff, you don’t have the right to use the phrase “otter-sniffing”.

You’re no better than some six year old on the school playground calling the unpopular kid an otter-sniffer just because he’s heard his father use the term in a derogatory way.

This was the last straw. I thought the SDMB, with its mission to fight ignorance might be a place where otter sniffing could be discussed in a mature manner, but obviously I was wrong.

You can all go to hell, I’m never coming back here and I hope you all rot in hell without ever knowing the sweet, sweet scent of a frisky otter on a spring morning.

Bastards.

Damn, this is therapeutic. I just hope I didn’t accidentally spell everything correctly.

And everyone who has less than 2001 posts can lick my balls! Fuckin’ newbies!

You weep for me? You weep for me??? You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. Oh, wait…err… got a bit confused there.

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKER. BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with samarm. FUCK YOU BLOWERO!! Jesus burger-flippin’ Christ! I think the last time I saw someone with your intelligence was when I was wiping tapeworms off my cat’s ass!

Hey fuck you 2trew, you interrupted my stream of conciousness flaming!

**LISTEN, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!

JUST BECAUSE I SIGNED UP TODAY DOESN’T MEAN I DON’T KNOW ALL THE MODS ARE NAZIS! I’VE BEEN LURKING, OKAY!?!?!?!

ALL OF MY POSTS WERE MADE BY MY TWIN BROTHER, AND THEY WERE ALL SOCIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENTS!!!

I HAVE SHITLOADS OF PRIVATE E-MAIL FROM PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME, BUT THEY AREN’T PART OF YOUR LITTLE ELITE CLIQUE THAT RUNS THIS PLACE!!!1!!!

YOU BETTER WATCH IT OR MY SOCK PUPPET … UH, I MEAN, A SYMPATHETIC STRANGER… WILL FLAME THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!**

2trew, who the FUCK rattled your fucking cage?

Michael: I’ll explain it to you like you’re an eight year old, because you obviously have shit-for-brains: Fuck off.

**FUCK YOU LIKE A RUSTY BEDSHEET, BOB SCENE! YOU WERE ADOPTED AND CIRCUMSIZED BECAUSE THE HOLY BOOK OF TRETAFONT TOLD ME SO IN IT’S NATIVE LANGUAGE!!!

Just where the hell do you get off? You don’t know a goddamned thing about me! Maybe if you’d shut your fucking yap for three seconds you would learn something.

And I know what is going to happen now. All your little friends will come in here and say how mean OpalCat is and how dare OpalCat pick on 2trew. It doesn’t matter what I’ve done, it always happens. Even though I am in the right and you are WAY FUCKING OUT OF LINE I’m going to be the one who gets blamed.

Well fuck you.

Oh, okay Michael Ellis, you can take your fucking lame attempts at humour (stream of consciousness, otters are found in streams, heh heh, I made a joke) and shove them where the sun don’t shine, and I don’t mean that place in Lancre.

It’s this kind of “wit” that exposes you anti-sniffers for the bigots you are!

And this time I’m really never coming back.