The GAP - a new low in political correctness

Oh, who says this is ended? I, for one, am curious to see where it goes from here!

They did a pretty good job killing the original thread talking abut lanky legs.

Hey, any day I get off from work is as holy as it gets for me!

Attention, all long-legged ladies!

Alloy has jeans in 37" inseam. That’s right: 37". There are many reviews raving that they’re over 6’ and finally they have jeans that are long enough.

I personally don’t have this issue, being 5’4", but I always pass this info along to my tall friends. They’re more of a younger clothing store, but they have basic bootcut and trouser jeans along with the trendier styles.

Heresy! A day off is good, yes, of course. But a day off with pay is sacred!

**Oh.

[SIZE=“4”]My.

GOD.**

Please tell the scientists to get cracking on a way for me to have your babies ASAP. Thanks.

I think I love these people. (Wipes away single tear)

You know what? The guys that smell good and have cute bulges? They’re weird.

Thank you.

I am totally on their web site buying crap. Right now.

I have an order confirmation email from 3:54 p.m. CST. :smiley: Two pairs of jeans to start, and more on the way if those fit well.

Seriously, zweisamkeit, you are my new bestest friend ever.

Here as well.
Who cares that it looks like a futile attempt to reclaim long lost youth. These jeans will be long enough.

I would be happy to find jeans in odd lengths. I used to have a 30" inseam, but due to age shrinkage and waistline growth, have gone to a 29. Stores rarely ever carry odd inseam lengths. Apparently they think the entire world has even-numbered leg measurements. So unless I want to special order the damn things, I’m out of luck.

Great, now the boards has guys sharing fashion problems. What’s next, ferns?

Not exactly the way I thought this thread would go, but damn if it hasn’t been fun to watch!

Nobody complaining about that GAP ad can possibly have seen this ad. I am not shitting you, that is a real ad for a real insurance company.

Oh, and don’t forget to honk when you drive by Vern Fonk.

That is hilarious! Especially the jack-off gesture when he says “RAAAAAAAMADAAAAN!”

I don’t think the gesture is so much masturbatory as…well, perhaps its best to draw a discreet veil over that. Family board, and all.

This commercial is creepy as shit! :eek:

Stupid work filter blocking streaming media sites mumble mumble.