The "Garfield" Where Jon Drinks Dog Semen

The Aristocrats!

Somebody screwed the pooch!

Dare I suggest [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocrats]the obvious
[/quote]
?

:smack: :smack: :smack: Not only four minutes late, but I blew the coding!!
AARGH AARGH AAAAAARGH

That’s right! It was Fido Jizz week in the comics page that week! I’m still emotionally scarred from that Marmaduke…

No, but it would be a great lyric. Take Steamroller by James Taylor and substitute it for

“Churnin’ urn o’ burnin’ funk”

I’ll show my wife the Garfield comic later without telling her what we think it is and get her “cold” impression of it.

Nothing for just “fido jizz” either, I will report in the name of complete Googling. Cool braille “Google” header today, though.

Maybe it’s a cup of cow tools.

I am just guessing that you’ll want an Islay malt with fido jizz, as a Highland won’t hold its own. Again, just guessing. Cow tools is a different matter.

You had *no right * to make me laugh that hard. No right at all.

I am also beginning to think that jokes are funnier relative to if you are drinking something which can be spewed across the keyboard and screen. The hotter and/or messier the liquid, the funnier the joke.

Cow tools. Right on.

Spooge??? Yeah, I think there was a great spit or swallow debate going on at the time.

Okay, I showed this to my wife.

She didn’t assume Jon was drinking dog semen; she just didn’t get it at all.

She didn’t understand what was supposed to be funny and told me she doesn’t get most comics.

I showed it to a friend. Without prompting he saw “Jon drank dog jizz” as the most likely explanation of the joke.

tim314 wrote:

The script needs a little reworking for clarity. Try this:

Panel 1:
Jon siezes cup and says, “Is this Irish Creme? It looks like dog jizz.”

Panel 2:
Jon slams a shot of dog jizz.
Vet says, “It is dog jizz.”

Panel 3:
Vet says, “I pumped it out of Garfield’s stomach.”
This news causes Jon to pucker at both ends.
Garfield says, “So that’s what she stuck down my throat!”

The strip did make me wonder what she was doing playing Spanking Mr. Fido near Garfield. Is that realization why his eyes are bugging out in the last panel?

The original was much better…

Ours too, but we used the Latin “Fuma vas sperma canis.”

New from Starbucks!

What the hell are cow tools?

I originally ignored the words “the Latin” and read this in Spanish, and as you can imagine I had a devil of a time figuring out “The dog sperm smokes you go”.

…My personal favourite!!!
http://www.salon.com/people/portfolio/1999/12/21/larson/older4.html