The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics, by Randell Mills

http://blacklightpower.com/techpapers.shtml

Is this for real?
My chemistry teachers at Uni either ignore it or say it’s not their specialization.
None of my friends want to take the time to read it through.
No other message board has answered seriously.
The search function isn’t working for me at the moment.

Thanks in advance,
m.

Guests can’t search. You gotta pay the money.

We discussed it here.

Crackpot through and through.

Thanks mate.

Well, it’s the same refutals I’ve heard so far. I was hoping to see a precise debunking of the exact theories or math, not just that his premises are false.
For example, he supposedly tosses 50+ years of physics, that’s not a wrong in itself, it needs to be proved so.

I’ll keep looking for more details.
Thanks again.

Man, these world-shaking theorists are coming out of the walls lately!

The Final Theory

There was a similar one called My Big TOE where TOE was Theory of Everything.

Exciting stuff! And there’s lots more out there.

(One site says “gravity doesn’t suck, emptiness shoves it.”)

Rest assured that as soon as adequate proofs and demonstrations are in place and one of these TOEs is proven, we’ll hear about it.

I can’t wait.

Google for Randell Mills. Check out the sites. Conclusion: “Birds of a Feather, Flock Together”
As noted in a similar thread they are trolling for “Sucker Funders,” persons or agencies with money to throw away.

This is similar to Tom Bearden’s treatise
Google for Randell Mills. Check out the sites. Conclusion: “Birds of a Feather, Flock Together”
As noted in a similar thread they are trolling for “Sucker Funders,” persons or agencies with money to throw away.
“Energy from the Vacuum - Concepts & Principles” by Tom Bearden is treatise along a similar tack. Lots of high sounding stuff to impress the uninitiated.

Hey…who’s that doper who pulls grand unification theory together with PHI? :dubious:

I’m not sure you understand. If his premises are false, then nothing else matters. You can’t get a true, coherent, workable theory out of false premises.

And if he’s throwing out everything we know about physics, stuff that works to ten decimal places, it is his responsibility to show that his physics works better than ours. We can absolutely ignore him until he does. We need to refute nothing.

But I’m also going to assume that you haven’t read Park’s Voodoo Science between last night and this morning, so you haven’t even looked at any of the debunking out there.