The Grass is Green

The grass is turning green here.

Really, really green.

Mmmm … green, green grass. Don’t you just love green grass?

What?

Goddamn it! The grass is green! That means I have to start mowing it again!

Ah, shit.

:wink:

Lucky you. My grass is still under a coupla inches of snow. Well, it was this morning. I’m hoping it all ran away by now…

I like green grass, even if I have to mow it! [sub]Well, as long as I don’t have to mow it too much…[/sub]

Wow, I’ve been dreaming of green grass for the last couple of nights! Cool between my toes, perfect for lying on, doing log rolls down hills, having picnics in… All the grass here is brown.

The grass is green here in Seattle all year long. :stuck_out_tongue:

And my condo association hires a gardening service to mow it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Now if only it would stop raining…

“The Sky”, by John Wayne.

The sky is blue, the grass is green,
Get off your butt and join the Marines!

As seen on Laugh-in. Then he walked through the paper wall, leaving Henry Gibson to peer through it, flabbergasted.

Grass… wow. I’m jealous. My lawn is an expanse of thatch, dirt, and weeds. The Weed-n-Feed did an excellent job of feeding the weeds. Resodding is not an option right now, so we’re pulling weeds and thinking about seeding or planting plugs. Or paving it all and painting it green.

<sigh>

ah, grass…

The grass in green. The weeds that grow in between the sweet blades of grass are also green. So long as it’s all green, and made of small plants that I can walk on, it counts as a lawn to me.

The grass is green, it’s going to be 75[sup]o[/sup] today, and don’t you wish you lived in the Midwest right now?

We were sitting on the front step, blowing bubbles with the kids the night before last. Today they’re calling for the high 70s. Yeah, gotta crank up the mower, but it’s worth it.

Green grass and high tides forever