The hungarian girl in chicago

Just out of curiosity, in chicago during the cell block tango, what is the hungarian girl saying?

I read recently that it’s something to the effect of “they say my lover, the famous dancer, and I beheaded my husband, and that then I killed my lover in grief, but it is all lies”. I’ll see if I can find a cite.

IMDB says:

From a Broadway fake book, here’s the transcription of what she’s saying (moderators take note- it 's not the whole lyrics, just a short part):

Hungarian: Mit kersek, en itt? Azt mondjok, hogy a hires lakem lefogta a ferjemet en meg lecsaptam a fejet. De nem igaz, en artatlan vagyok. Nem tudom mert mondja Uncle Sam hogy en tettem. probaltam a rendorsegen megmayarazni de nem ertettek meg…

Translation: What I am doing here? They say, that the famous dancer held down my husband and I chopped off his head. But this is not true, I am guiltless. I dont know why Uncle Sam says that I did it. I tried to explain at the police station but they didn’t understand me…

I just finished watching the DVD with my wife, who is Hungarian. She couldn’t follow the Hungarian woman at all because the actress who played her had such a thick Russian accent.