The I Got Called Out During The Sermon MMP

Howdy from da cave! Yes, da cave. I had some paperirk to complete I really needed to concentrate on but couldn’t due to the phone ringin’ and whineage. So I decided to irk from here for a while. I’m finished with the paperirk stuff. Go Me!

I know! Can you believe he forgot about the beer! It’s all about men and steak and beer! Ok, copious amounts of bs abounds as well. Sometimes we have cake, but not often.

So you’re calling it a awful, cheap swill religion-in-name-only? That’s not very nice!
Today is usual irk from the web day. Today is also modified trash day due to storm yestidy. Because there’s so much snow, recycle bin & big white trash bag were sitting at end of my shoveled, clean driveway, which happens to be the dark color of normal driveway asphalt/sealer. I happened to get up & walk past the window just in time to see Mr. Trashman walk right past my recycle bin & big white trash bag that was sitting in my driveway & keep walking. :smack:
I grab shoes & go outside, he looks at me in my driveway, I point at the bag, but he keeps walking to the next house. :smack: :smack:
Mebbe they don’t take white trash bags after a snowstorm? :rolleyes:

Spidey maybe trashman was offended that you used a white trash bag after Labor Day. :smiley:

Ima go start dindin cause I’m hongry. I made an executive decision to have scalloped N.O.T. instead of wild rice cause I got me a gnawin’ and a cravin’ for scalloped N.O.T. Maybe I have a creamy cheese sauce deficiency.

Home, and glad of it. Sketty sauce is thawing - supper will be easy, so yay!

**FCD **probably had pneumonia according to his Dr - I believe I said that last week… :stuck_out_tongue: She prescribed some antibiotics and an inhaler, since she said he’s got a little bronchitis now. Poor baby.

And that’s pretty much it - just another day in paradise, dreary and overcast and cold. We’re promised rain tonight and into tomorrow afternoon - fortunately, it’ll be warm enough to stay liquid, so there’s that.

C’mon Firday!!!

Weather forecasters hereabouts are starting to use words like “horrific.” The Salt Mine has already declared a delayed opening tomorrow, but I’m still kind of hoping for the snow day–which would be the second in my seven years here.

Two days until my visit to the boy, in Arizona. It kind of snuck up on me. Between the city closed Friday and the holiday on Monday, I only have to take one vacation day to get a block of five days.

Starting to worry that I won’t get my desk cleared or that I’ll forget something. But there’s only one day that everyone else isn’t getting off, so there probably won’t be a meltdown at work and I pulled up an old packing list and updated it to fit this trip. So I should be good.

Crossing fingers.

Dindin got cooked and et and the kitchen is clean. OYKW had to eat and run. He’s got a buncha reports to get done so he’s tacklin’ some at his place tonight, poor thing.

MOOOOOOM you have inspired me! I have skettie sauce in da freezer. I have noodles. I have sallit makin’s. I have frozen rolls I can turn into garlic rolls. Sketties for dindin tomorrow! :smiley:

**swampy **- I’ll be having leftover sketties for lunch tomorrow, so yum! :smiley:

I’ve got a bag packed to take to my mom’s - 3 afghans, 6 hats, and a scarf. I’m going to have to take the pom-pom off the one hat - it kinda self-destructed in the dryer. Oh well…

Three afghans, six hats and a scarf? Dang, it must be cold at your mom’s place! :smiley:

I am considerin’ betakin’ myself to the bedroom, snugglin’ down under the covers and starin’ at teevee until I decide I’m sleepy. I do believe it’ll be an early beddy bye tonight.

smartass!! :stuck_out_tongue: These are for the various AARP charities.

Howdy all. Irk is killing me. Busy, busy. Congrats Swampy. You did good!

I made the base newspaper this week as the only human pictured with our Military Working Goats. It wan an old pic at a distance while trying to wrangle them up for a Vet visit. Make me feel good!

Here’s hoping all the sickies are better. Super Bowl SMH.

Todays weather was a breezy 80 degrees. :D:D

But it’s February; doesn’t that make it before Labor Day? :confused:

But with all the storms we’re running low on salt. Go in extra early & swing your ax even harder. :smiley:

Are you part of the New Earth Army? :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, congrats!

The weather forecast had BETTER be right about imminent rain. Otherwise, there would be no sense to how much my hips hurt. I’m also apparently rather PMSy the last day or two, as annoying as so much is lately.

[quote=“Sahirrnee, post:80, topic:680407”]

You know what else is TMI

I am flippin 56 years old, am still going through menopause and I am on blood thinners, Plavix and a full aspirin a day.
Talk about TMI

I should have been done with this years ago.

54 here and am menopausal but still deal with it too. I feel one coming on. Start to crave chocolate, get bitchy, sore all over. If men only knew. TMi :o

Spidey. I have it in my queue. Thanks for the link. I can actually watch it free. Score!!!:slight_smile:

How does weather affect your hip?

I’m a bit arthritic in my hips, so weather shifts tend to correlate with stiffness and pain.

So the Canes lose to the team coached by He Who Shall Not Be Named. On the other had, I have beer and Girl Scout Cookies.

Butters, Sari, speaking from the other side, I once got 1st degree burns from a certain someone having a hot flash in bed.:eek:(very slight exaggeration)
Spaz, I want pico now, too.

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffienatin’. YAWN 'Tis <snerk> 69! <snerk> Amurrkin out which is also the high for the day. The temp is supposed to drop to 63 with much rain today, then cool down to what is more normal Winter temps for these parts the rest of the week. We shall see.

Butters cool! :cool: I kinda like goats. Strange, stinky critters but likeable nonetheless.

Spidey it is after Labor Day and before Memorial Day, so not even trash should be wearin’ white. However, we southerners fudge it a bit sometimes and say white is ok at Easter.

Now I need more caffiene and rumbly tummy is hongry. Then, alas and alack, irk purtification must commence.

Happy Hump Day Y’all! Just. Does. Not. Get. Old.

I must know more about this.