The Last Son Of Krypton Has Been Seen In Serbia. (RL)

A flying man, wearing a cape, has been seen in Serbia.

Could this be a Strange Visitor From Another World, With Powers & Abilities Far Beyond Those Of Ordinary Mortal Men?

At the Boy Scout camp I worked at this summer, one of the scouts was named - I shit you not - Jor’El.

So don’t lose hope for the Kryptonians just yet.

I’m just kinda disappointed the article wasn’t written by Lois Lanevic, or something.

And my car is named Kal-El, but I think I’ll give my kids “normal” names, thankyouverymuch.

I just googled it, and all links cite the same story as in the OP.

Hmmmmm…

PLEASE tell me your car is an El Dorado, or El Camino… :smiley:

No, it’s just blue. :slight_smile:

Well, that lacks the same PUNch, but fair enough.

After all, my predominantly red truck did get saddled with a ‘Servo’ moniker for that reason…

May I just interject here that one of my pet peeves is people who think Batman can fly?

As long as Les Nessman doesn’t take a helicopter full of Batmen up, I think I’m okay with it.

‘As God as my witness, I thought Batmen could fly!’

Mental Image: The Batcopter dumping thousands of Les Nessmans out the door from 800 feet up. :smack:

Heh, heh. I wonder if a group of geeky Serbian youths have formed a Mad Scientist’s Club…?

He can’t, obviously, but some scenes in the movie almost gave the impression he could spread out that cape and use it as a sort of mini hang-glider. So I can understand the confusion.

And of course, he can fly if he’s prepared.

Yeah I’m always supremely skeptical of anything I read on Annanova. They’re the ones with such headlines as (paraphrased) “German Couple Didn’t Know About Sex” etc. Rarely with any names or enough identifying information to make the story confirmable.

Red Son lives!!