The master band list

The Screaming Nut Clusters

I’m glad you liked that. I’m rather fond of it myself.

Load Hugger

I’m doing my best to keep up this thread

The PC Goosesteppers

Possum Head

Courtesy of oldscratch in the Bad Christian Bumper Stickers thread:

Soiled Budgies

Triplet Vixens

and from the same thread …

Prosthetic Penile Implant

Not just the same thread, Jack, the same post!

[sub]And I know why? Why, you ask, do I know? Because I wrote it! MEEEE!

I put this in subs b/c I didn’t want to seem . . . well, like I do now that you’ve read this:D[/sub]

Then you’ll no doubt notice how I screwed up your band name, which should be … Prosthetic Penil Attachment

Hey, they both make good names!

If the Sex Pistols ever came back, they could admit their inferiority to the older product and call themselves “Sexually Liberal People”.

[sub]Okay, okay, it was a stretch . . . [/sub]

I have some from work:

BullShit Down

also:

Inch Control and the Blower Motors

How about Qadgop and the Mercotans?

With apologies to the good doctor. When I first saw his username, I could not figure out for the life of me where I’d heard it since I haven’t read any Smith since before I could vote. I thought maybe it was some obscure song reference, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. Then he gave it up in the “where’d your handle come from thread” and the lightbulb went off in my mind. I still think it’s a great band name.

Prick Mob

Prehensile Rectum

From this thread:

Magical Sucking Foreskin
and
the Federal Sex Police

And here we find Loyal Attack Dopers.

Finally, don’t miss your chance to hear the Dumbass Mink Liberators!

Relax to the easy listening slyle of Fuck Off Mom

The Sock Monkey Clan, from this thread.

(Which I previous mentioned in another band name thread.)

Hey, I got one in! Thanks Phil :slight_smile:

This one is from a long time ago, in a thread far far away: Neon Jesus Cuckoo Clock

And from the same thread that gave us “Federal Poop Registry”, I kinda liked Drive-by Turd Attack, even though it was my own.

And one from a couple of unrelated conversations with Valkyrie: Smokin’ Eyeball and the Kosher Dill Cocktail Midgets.

jr8: I read Tony Millionaire’s Maakies, so “Sock Monkey Clan” is ultracool in my book.

Twatwhistle
Short and sweet… erm:rolleyes:

I absolutely will not link to the thread to which I refer here; if you need to see it simply look up any and all posts by BronzeLion in the Pit. But I gotta say

Hot Lunchtime Chunga-Chunga

deserves a place in this list.