The master band list

Thanks to nerv in this retarded thread (which, incidentally, I can’t get enough of), we have …

The Assgasketts
and
Slightly Unhygienic Nigel

You wanted the best and you got 'em …
The hottest band in the land …

The Simulposts

Hitler and the Nine Planets

Undulating Tramp

The Justified Ancients of Mu-Mu

Jack Russell Terrorist

The Meat Diapers

Weird Sisters, at Jomo Mojo’s suggestion.

Special Underpants from America

Jeff’s Eyemouth

Inspired by a dopefest (“Come meet Anniz!”, in case you were wondering).

Although I never mentioned it on the boards, I want to contribute the name “Watching the fat grow harder”.
I know, I broke the rules, but I just HAD to mention it!

Next time, I’ll follow the rules. I promise :slight_smile:

Machine-Gun Ass

Yeah, shameless self-promotion. But, if one is going to self-promote they might as well do it shamelessley!

From Scylla’s “Ball-Shaving Accident” thread:

Scrotal Slice
Crotchfunk
Pile of Ball-Skin

…although the title of the thread itself is a good one too.

Woo-hoo. Two of those three are mine. Something tells me that thread will generate a few more before it falls off the first page.

I wish I could find a link to a text version of Jello Biafra’s “Names for Bands” piece off his spoken-word disc No More Cocoons. It was a classic, but the only ones I can remember are Janitors of Lunacy and Mondale!

Also from Scylla’s thread:
Scrotum Scraping

I still have fond memories of JungleFuck-a-Go-Go ala Coldie from many moons ago.

I saw him do that bit live. As I recall, he thought Mondale would be the perfect name for a heavy metal band. Very cool.

You all can keep your suggestions, I already know what my band name is going to be:

Ends in gry

It’s so simple, and yet, it says so much. Excuse me, I need a kleenex, I’m tearing up.

Two of my all-time favorites are from Mnementh’s thread, Secret Manifesto of Canada…Exposed!

The Flying Beaver Missiles … and

Frigid Ferret Fornicators

:smiley:

Diaper Bruchetta,
Positrack & the Skid Marks,
The Watch-Fixing Penises and
The Velcro Crotches.