The McCain Campaign Has Officially Godwinized the Election

The ‘B’ actually stood for ‘BONUS’.

Indeed, it seems to me that this will get unnecessary legs because the McCain campaign seems to think that just getting rid of the sender will fix everything, what about other GOP members who should have noticed?

From Larry Mudd’s link:

I want to commend my fellow Dopers for ignoring the opportunity to make tasteless and obvious “brain surgery” jokes. This reflects well on our good taste and probity.

How’s that?

The criticism you applied to everyone else in the thread in post 24 can also be directed at you.

I would expect that the GOP’s PA voter database has fields for any number of demographic categories, certainly including religion. These demographics won’t be based on voter registration, but on data gathered while canvassing in both current and past campaigns. Pulling just the Jewish voters’ email addresses (which certainly aren’t on voter registration forms either) would be a very simple matter.

Look for a lot more of these “unauthorized” messages in the coming week and a half. the volunteers lose nothing when asked to put out this crap, and the paid personnel will be out of a job after the election anyway.

By pithing people, perhaps?

Sorry, Luci–couldn’t resist.

I won’t hold the McCain campaign accountable for this email but I do hold them accountable for the lack of discipline and recklessness of their various operatives. Who is minding their store? It seems like a free for all from my POV. When they’re not slinging mud at Obama, they’re cannibalizing their own party. It’s fun to watch, but I’m running out of popcorn.

Didn’t Palin say this during her debate with Biden?

“Israel is our strongest and best ally in the Middle East. We have got to assure them that we will never allow a second Holocaust, despite, again, warnings from Iran and any other country that would seek to destroy Israel, that that is what they would like to see.”

Doesn’t that count as Godwin’ing?

Don’t try to make sense of anything that idiot says. Between regurgitating faultily-memorized talking points and trying to coalesce the bits and pieces of ideological mumbo-jumbo that passes for facts in her mind, it all comes out a disjointed, poorly thought-out mess.

Exactly. It’s like she has eaten several sets of refrigerator-magnet poetry, barfed them back up, and read aloud the result.

How’s that?

I wonder where/how the email addresses were obtained? I didn’t see a reference to that in the link.

You seriously don’t think this is true of you?

What, you think Narcissus gazed at his reflection and thought “Jeez. what an asshole!”?

Do you have any evidence to support your proposition?

Go ahead and post links to all of the times that I’ve taken bizarre positions just to argue for the GOP in one of the countless anti-McCain/Palin threads. You won’t be able to find one. Usually I’m doing something like I did in this thread–pointing out weaknesses in people’s arguments etc.

+10

Huh. You enjoy pointing out weaknesses in people’s arguments, yet you’ve been able to maintain lurkerdom here since '99? Heh.

Rand Rover wins this one. The guy claimed it was authorized and then declined to say who did the authorizing.

Sorry, the sun will burn out before we can collate all your bizarre partisan posts. I have better things to do with the rest of my life.