The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers on Disney+: Who's watching?

I’ve been following The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers on Disney+, and I’m truly enjoying it. The characters are really coming together, and the writing is solid, and it’s good seeing Emilio Estevez. Who else has been watching?

I have. It’s maybe not exactly a kids show, but at least a very kid-friendly show. But it’s also definitely at least a couple of notches above most Disney Channel Originals. It’s not can’t-miss for me, but I think it’s enjoyable for what it is.

I’m actually enjoying more the other Disney+ original series streaming new episodes on Fridays about a single parent with an absent ex who’s coaching an unlikely team of kids while also dealing with workplace and parenting drama and featuring a disgraced former coach trying to make a comeback which is also a real-life comeback for a former pretty-boy star actor who hasn’t done much recently, Big Shot. It’s an interesting hybrid, a dramedy created by David E. Kelley (Ally McBeal, Boston Public, et al). It definitely has a lot of sensibilities in common with Kelley’s other work, but it’s also a solidly family friendly, Disney production.