The Mods Themselves

Hmph.

Sorry JillGat. I am a firm believer in athletics à la grecque, meaning that wrestling and other sports must be performed in the nude and without the participation of the weaker sex.

P.S. Thank you for the compliment samclem. Have you found anything definitive about the origin “the whole nine yards”? That would get you a gold star at the SDMB.

I wanna know which one of you is most vulnerable to the sucking up I occasionally try to sneak into my posts.

I’ve seen no evidence that any of it works, but then maybe I need to be more specific.

Um, is that Tracy Lord or Traci Lords?

Just ignore the person behind that curtain!

[nitpick]

Don’t you mean, “Pay no attention to that person behind the curtain!” DrM? :slight_smile:

[/nitpick]

As so it was written: to Alphagene should be offered such things as cigarettes, alcohol, receipts from nightspots that are stylish, but never trendy. These are mounted on his shrine - directly opposite that of Pele - as he is the only one who can face her daily without fear. The mantra in heard by all, resting in their minds to enlighten them when the time is come: Book 'em, Dano!